Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2007, 07:35 PM   #1
aslandthelion
Gift Guru

aslandthelion is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Just adopted 4 pets, only 2 came with rooms

I've never had this happen, but I've also never adopted multiple pets at the same time. They all came with their gifts, but only 2 came with a room. The other 2 showed up in existing rooms with the adoption banner over the already decorated room. I emailed Webkinz but no rooms have been added so far. I guess if I would have thought about it, I should have taken a photo of it at the time. Is there a number to call. There used to be, but now it's been removed from the customer support page.

Any help would be appreciated
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2007, 08:43 PM   #2
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Just adopted 4 pets, only 2 came with rooms

How many do you have? I hear that after your tenth you don't get a new room, only the equivalent in money.

Also, did you log out and log back in? I added an animal yesterday and the room didn't activate properly till I logged back in after it crashed.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:49 PM   #3
ItachiXD
Gifted

ItachiXD will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by fireflyblue
How many do you have? I hear that after your tenth you don't get a new room, only the equivalent in money.

Also, did you log out and log back in? I added an animal yesterday and the room didn't activate properly till I logged back in after it crashed.
That is correct. After your tenth room you won't be able to get any more rooms with the adoption of a pet.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:42 PM   #4
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Right. Instead, with your 11th pet and beyond, you get either a roll on the bonus dice, or for your 15th and every fifth after that, you get a super bed. Sounds neat, eh?
Old 05-15-2007, 12:53 AM   #5
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Don't worry I had the very same discovery and yep I wrote 'em too!
No response. So, I think it's better to get 1000. You can decide if you want to buy one of 4 rooms. Much better deal.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 05-15-2007, 01:13 AM   #6
aslandthelion
Gift Guru

Thanks for the info, I wasn't paying close enough attention to the money I had before, so I'm not sure if I was given money or not. In a way I wish you were given money instead of rooms from the very beginning because sometimes they pick a location where you don't really want one, like next to a pirate room. How dumb is a door right in the middle of your view? Or maybe you would like a yard or large room instead. Thanks though for taking the time to help.
Old 05-15-2007, 01:19 AM   #7
aslandthelion
Gift Guru

Yes you are right 11th pet you don't get any more rooms, you get 3,500 and a spin for extra gift. Problem solved...
Old 05-15-2007, 05:42 AM   #8
PINKbyVS
Gift Guru

PiNKbYvS is a jewel in the roughPiNKbYvS is a jewel in the rough

im glad you solved the problem the same thing happened to me when i got my 11th though now i am on my 31st! lol
Old 05-15-2007, 07:34 AM   #9
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

I'm glad I read this post - I probably would have been wondering once I get up to my 11th. I agree that it would be nice to either get the cash instead of a room, or else choose where your new room goes. We have a temple room, and I keep hoping that new rooms don't get attached to it, otherwise it could totally ruin the decor, and we'd have to move the room Small price to pay, though.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:18 AM   #10
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

I know what you mean! I got lucky with my 2nd ... the room ended up right where I wanted to put it anyway. I've got a survey over on the General forum about where it places rooms, to see if we can beat the system. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...tra-t7411.html
All input appreciated!
Closed