Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2011, 05:42 AM   #1
playswithpooches
Lil Kinz
PONMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Jumbleberry trouble

Hi, I am wondering if anyone, other than myself, is being automatically logged out of WW as soon as they are done playing Jumbleberry Fields? After I get done filling all of the berry slots, but before any berries have been given to my account and deposited into the jars I get a screen stating, something about server trouble and it logs me out. I have had this happen several time this week on two accounts. Anyone else having this same problem?
PONMom is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by NedOwl
This happens when you do judy moody's room in the clubhouse before you play jumbleberry fields. It works fine if you do jumbleberry first
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2011, 05:49 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Jumbleberry trouble

View Post Originally Posted by PONMom
Hi, I am wondering if anyone, other than myself, is being automatically logged out of WW as soon as they are done playing Jumbleberry Fields? After I get done filling all of the berry slots, but before any berries have been given to my account and deposited into the jars I get a screen stating, something about server trouble and it logs me out. I have had this happen several time this week on two accounts. Anyone else having this same problem?
I was ok all week but it happened to me this morning a couple times. One account worked with no trouble.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:25 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
minnottes has disabled reputation

Try doing all your arcade dailies first- Spree, Jumbleberry, WOW, and Wishing Well. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!
minnottes is offline Female
Old 05-28-2011, 10:29 AM   #4

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

oh no!! you might want to clear your browser's cache or just keep trying!! Hope it works soon for you, Best Wishes, Cloud.........my nickname
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 05-28-2011, 10:31 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

This happens when you do judy moody's room in the clubhouse before you play jumbleberry fields. It works fine if you do jumbleberry first
Old 05-28-2011, 10:33 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
Thanks for the tip. I will definitely try that tomorrow.
Old 05-28-2011, 12:23 PM   #7

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Yes, in the glitch reports there is a thread discussing this problem. Doing JB BEFORE Judy Moody lets us get our berries. I know it's worked for me. (But so strange that Judy messes with JB in the first place!)
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 05-28-2011, 05:42 PM   #8
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by minnottes
Try doing all your arcade dailies first- Spree, Jumbleberry, WOW, and Wishing Well. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!
View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Yes, in the glitch reports there is a thread discussing this problem. Doing JB BEFORE Judy Moody lets us get our berries. I know it's worked for me. (But so strange that Judy messes with JB in the first place!)
I always do my dailies first and do JM Room last and this has happened to me all this hour, getting logged out before completing JBF Game I had 5 purple in a row on an account that I had not won the badge for yet, I got the announcement "you won the badge" I logged back in and I had in fact been awarded the badge but I have 12 accounts, which takes a lot of time to do everything, and it's a pain not to be awarded our berries
I hope they get this fixed!
My accounts I did last hour only one out of 6 logged me out! So that's a good thing I guess

It appears as if I broke my routine and did do the JM Room first!
WOW what a glitch!

Last edited by aug2168; 05-28-2011 at 05:42 PM..
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 05-29-2011, 12:23 AM   #9
playswithpooches
Lil Kinz
PONMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much everyone for the advice. I will do JB before I do Judy and hopefully that will be the answer. Fingers are crossed. Thanks again
PONMom is offline Female
Old 05-29-2011, 03:13 AM   #10
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
Thanks so much, this worked
Closed