Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 07:01 AM   #1
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Unanswered: Jumbleberry Fields Not Working, Please Waits, Frozen Screen!

At the end of the game, i want to put my berries in the jars. When I click the button, I have no berries, see please wait, and no jars, just the backround. My screen freezes up, everything is slow.
Is there anyone who knows what is the cause?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-22-2009 at 07:12 AM..
BloogleJ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 07:11 AM   #2
Keeblerann
Webkinz :)

Keebs has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Jumbleberry Fields Not Working, Please Waits, Frozen Screen!

I played about half an hour ago and did not encounter any problems. Have you tried clearing your cache? I'm sorry you had a problem.

Keebs
Keebs is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 07:14 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It may just be a problem with your cache not being cleared. Go to your internet tools and clear your temporary files. Once you have cleared your cache it should work, so far this AM, I have been able to do it on all accounts and all 9 have worked.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 07:19 AM   #4
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I just played on 4 accounts - all worked fine

Do you have the latest version of Flash Player? Is your computer running a lot of other programs?

When this kind of thing happens to me (and it does...) I exit from WW, clear my cashe, close my browser and restart it. If that doesn't work I clear my cache, reboot my PC and open only my Browser. If that doesn't work your PC may be overloaded in general and need more memory or disk space or a registry cleanup.

Last edited by Jarrah; 12-22-2009 at 07:22 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 07:27 AM   #5
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

what is a cache? sorry if I sound dum I am a kid
megaly is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 07:38 AM   #6

Kiros will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by megaly
what is a cache? sorry if I sound dum I am a kid
Haha, it's perfectly fine.
The word cache means a hiding place; anything hidden.
Cache is a collection of data that is duplicated somewhere else in your system. So basically it takes longer for the computer to find the data since it's "hidden".
Kiros is offline Male
Closed