Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 03:38 PM   #1
ould like some pizza
Webkinz :)

non11non is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Jumbleberry Fields?

I have a question regarding the auctions for Jumbleberry Fields. I have been playing the game every day for quite some time now and have only had the luck of getting juice and muffins. Almost every time I play, I score in the 100's. I was wondering if anyone knew if the auctions were per day, hour, fifteen minutes, or what because I would like to know if either I have horribly bad luck or I am just not playing at the right time.
Thanks for all your help!
-non11non
non11non is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
You have the choice of filling the jars or feeding the berries to your pets. It takes at least a month to fill the yellow and red jars, longer for the green and purple. When the jar is full, you will get a prize. If you feed the berries to your pet, you might also rarely get a prize other than those foods (juice, muffin and slice of pie).

Time of day, etc, has no effect on your odds. Persistence pays off in this game.

There's an entire sub-forum dedicated to this game, have you seen it? lots of info there:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f289/
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 04:40 PM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Jumbleberry Fields?

You have the choice of filling the jars or feeding the berries to your pets. It takes at least a month to fill the yellow and red jars, longer for the green and purple. When the jar is full, you will get a prize. If you feed the berries to your pet, you might also rarely get a prize other than those foods (juice, muffin and slice of pie).

Time of day, etc, has no effect on your odds. Persistence pays off in this game.

There's an entire sub-forum dedicated to this game, have you seen it? lots of info there:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f289/

Last edited by Webberlily; 06-17-2010 at 04:42 PM..
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 07:20 PM   #3
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

So far I've only gotten food too. It's not the time of day. It just takes awhile for you to win something other than food if you feed it to your pet.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 07:22 PM   #4
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

What a coincidence! I just won these overalls from there!
I have won a hat, juice, muffins, and pie from there too!
Old 06-17-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
What a coincidence! I just won these overalls from there!
I have won a hat, juice, muffins, and pie from there too!
Wow! I've only won food from there, as stated in my other post. . . .
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 08:17 PM   #6
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

I have given up on jumbleberry fiels but i do know time has no effect
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 08:21 PM   #7
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Times does NOT affect.
You get foods from feeding your animals the berries.
If you put your berries in the preserves and fill it up [100 of the same berries] Than you get a item/clothing prize.
Just hit acess my preserves in the corner. :]
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 09:36 AM   #8

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

i too usually just get food. Out of 5 accounts in my house only twice since the game started have we got a prize from feeding the food. It seems if you want the prize the best is to be patient and fill the jar, but even then after all the waiting you might get a not so cool prize. I still love the game though and will keep trying for the cool prizes.
jennkinz is offline Female
Closed