Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: jumbleberry fields

i want to know about how to get the prizes from jumbleberry field - the foods and the clothing and items.
poochie10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Default Re: jumbleberry fields

Here's a link to what you need to know:

~Jumbleberry Fields Guide~
Old 04-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #3
hants to be a GT!
Webkinz :)

Sassynsweet is a jewel in the roughSassynsweet is a jewel in the rough

When you play the game, you get berries. To get prizes, either eat berries, and hope you get lucky, or fill your jars with berries.
Sassynsweet is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 07:35 PM   #4
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

I have been playing since it started. When you get a jar all the way full with 100 berries, you click on it and then it awards you a random prize from that category. Each color gets more valuable prizes - red then yellow then green, then purple. It is totally random though. I have several accounts and sometimes end up with multiples of the same item. You do not get the food prizes of Fresh Squeezed Berry Juice, Berry Muffin (individual), or Piece of Berry Pie when you fill the jar.

When you feed the berries to your pets, you sometimes get the above mentioned foods, and rarely also can get a prize awarded - I tried feeding berries to my pet on one of my accounts and once got a Baker's hat.

Now, I just go with filling the jars, and on each of my accounts have one time filled the red, yellow, and just recently the green berry jars. I still have a long way to go the get the purple jars filled, but am starting to close in on the red and yellow jars for a second time.

I hope this helps.

Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 04-04-2010, 07:41 PM   #5
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Momzkinza
I have been playing since it started. When you get a jar all the way full with 100 berries, you click on it and then it awards you a random prize from that category. Each color gets more valuable prizes - red then yellow then green, then purple. It is totally random though. I have several accounts and sometimes end up with multiples of the same item. You do not get the food prizes of Fresh Squeezed Berry Juice, Berry Muffin (individual), or Piece of Berry Pie when you fill the jar.

When you feed the berries to your pets, you sometimes get the above mentioned foods, and rarely also can get a prize awarded - I tried feeding berries to my pet on one of my accounts and once got a Baker's hat.

Now, I just go with filling the jars, and on each of my accounts have one time filled the red, yellow, and just recently the green berry jars. I still have a long way to go the get the purple jars filled, but am starting to close in on the red and yellow jars for a second time.

I hope this helps.

Blessings
thanks - i actually have the red jar full right now, but i'm not sure if i should open it yet.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:49 PM   #6
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

If you open it, it will give you your prize. Congratulations! I hope you get one you really like.

Blessings
Old 04-04-2010, 07:56 PM   #7
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Momzkinza
If you open it, it will give you your prize. Congratulations! I hope you get one you really like.

Blessings
i just opened it a minute ago, i got the jumbleberry pie ITEM!!!! its really cute. i only need 6 more sugarberries to open the yellow jar. probably take about a week.

good luck on your berry collection!
Old 04-05-2010, 01:23 AM   #8
Webkinz :)

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

When you play, you end up getting berries, of each color, you have two choices of what to do with those berries, you can eat them, or save them up in jars to get prizes!

If you feed them to your pet, you mostly get food first, then it keeps going up! You never know what prize you will get next! What i do, is i play my BFF's account (we share) And i put her berrys in jars, and i eat mine, Prizes almost all the time!!!! Well good luck feeding, it takes time!

If you put them in jars, you have to save up till you get a 100 berrys in one jar, it may take time, but it's fun, with multiple accounts, get prizes a lot! Like i said in the paragraph above, about how me and my friend share, she gets all 4 kinds of those berrys, EVERY DAY!

Good Luck with whatever way you choose!

Hope i helped!

Happy Collecting (or) Eating

DJcandy
DJcandy is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 07:17 AM   #9
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
i just opened it a minute ago, i got the jumbleberry pie ITEM!!!! its really cute. i only need 6 more sugarberries to open the yellow jar. probably take about a week.

good luck on your berry collection!
That is cool. I don't have that item. Congratulations. I hope you get your sugarberry jar open soon. Blessings
Old 04-05-2010, 10:15 AM   #10
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Congrats on such a great item :thumbsup:

Looks like your question has been answered, so I'll close this thread for you
momwhoplays is offline Female
Closed