Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
Googles Club
Webkinz :)

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Default Unanswered: jumbleberry fever badge

Help! Does anybody know how to earn the jumbleberry fever badge. I really want it.
demogorgon is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2010, 07:27 PM   #2
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: jumbleberry fever badge

At first it was thought that the badge was earned after playing the game 15 times, but members have reported playing the game well over 15 times and have not received the badge.
Here is the link to all of the badges able to be earned from jumbleberry fields: Jumbleberry Fields - Webkinz Insider Wiki.
Good luck on your badges!
Old 08-16-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

I got the jumbleberry fever badge after getting 5 jumbleberries in a play. I mean, after 3 rolls, I ended up with all 5 slots containing jumbleberries. This is different from the WIKI page though. However, the WIKI is uncertain on this badge.

Last edited by DogLUVR; 08-16-2010 at 09:27 PM..
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 08-16-2010, 10:20 PM   #4
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

Yes, I remember that I got my jumbleberry fever badge the instant that I had all 5 jars full of jumbleberries and selected them to be used (I think I put them in 5 of a kind)
melethana is offline Female
Old 08-16-2010, 10:33 PM   #5
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I think I got mine when I was awarded six berries at the end of the game (I don't recall which berries they were, sorry).
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 07:45 AM   #6
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i got mine today at the end of the game. i got one jumbleberry, two sugarberries & one pickleberry. during the game i didn't get five jumbleberries in a row but i got five sugarberries in a row.
taffeta is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 08:24 AM   #7

flipingshrimp will become famous soon enough

Yes, I got mine around the 7th time I played...during the game it just randomly popped up. So I'm not sure how to get it. I know the Moonberry madness badge is for getting 5 moonberries or 5 pests in a row. I got it not too long ago. Good luck! (:
flipingshrimp is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 11:11 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have gotten that badge when I have scored over 140.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 11:48 AM   #9
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I have gotten that badge when I have scored over 140.

The badge you get if you score over 140 is the berry farmer badge. If you aren't talking about the berry farmer badge then you could be on to something. Maybe you get it if you get 5 jumbleberries in a row and score over 140!
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 08-17-2010, 02:34 PM   #10

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

I think it's kind of a random badge, like how some games award trophies randomly. Either that or nobody's figured out what you need to do to get it!
lava94 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.o.p.h.i.e