Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2018, 05:28 PM   #1
GammaYaYa
Webkinz :)

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Jumbleberry Blast

I can't find any tips on how to beat the game Jumbleberry Blast. Does anyone know where it would be located? It does not seem to be in the list of games in that section. Thanks.
cammieobrien is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2018, 08:14 PM   #2
lnl
lnl is a forum hero
lnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum hero

Default Re: Jumbleberry Blast

When the game first came out, I believe there was a thread somewhere here that discussed how to play.

From my experience, you don't need the highest score to make it to the end.

If you do want a really high score, use all your tries at each level to blast as many balls as possible.
Also, on a level where you have many more tries left, but your score is approaching the limit, try to set up a large group of balls to blast so that the number far exceeds the limit.

I try to keep my balls away from the edges.

Try to use strings of 7 or more strategically so you have an opportunity to blast an entire row or column.

There are others here who are, I'm sure, much better at the game than I am. Maybe they can explain it better than me.

Good luck.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:49 AM   #3
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think because the game was introduced to Webkinz World after this site stopped being updated, it’s possible that no one has actually created that tips and tricks thread. I guess it is up to us existing players to champion the cause and make those threads, ourselves.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-17-2018, 10:42 AM   #4
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I don't think a tutorial has been created. I did find this link which shares some discussion about the game. But it doesn't really provide tips.

New Game in Webkinz World!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 07-19-2018, 02:41 AM   #5

Ritzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truth
Ritzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truth

Here are some basic suggestions:

Different levels have different objectives. Some you simply need to get enough points. Those ones are mostly easy. To maximize your score, create large groups. I also try to make one huge group that I will then clear when I'm either almost out of moves or I'm getting close to the target score, whichever comes first. Just keep an eye on both of these.

Some levels you need to move jars to the bottom. Pay attention to how they move, and try to avoid letting them go to the edges, as they're harder to move if they're at the edge. If a jar is sitting right above a block, you need to move a ball that is diagonally one below the jar. Create chains of 7 or more to get a "zapper", which can really help move those jars.

Some levels you need to clear rot. These can be the trickiest, with level 27 being absolutely the worst. I try to work my way from the top down where possible, as it's easier to get groups lower down. So if you have the chance to clear a patch that is higher up, do it first, so you don't mess up the chance by moving things further down. Again, try to get chains of 7 or more to get those zappers. They are your life savers when you're almost out of moves. They are also pretty much the only way you'll ever pass that nasty level 27.

Overall, if you're also trying to get a high score in the game, use all your moves if possible. I'll often delay clearing a last patch of rot, or dropping that last jar to use all my moves and get a higher score. The bonus points you get for moves left over at the end of a level are way less than you would get for using the moves. However, if you're doing really well, the game won't register a score above 39999. I have scored higher than that a number of times, and it never counts.

Also, you only have 3 lives for the whole game. If you lose a life early in the game (I'd say before level 10 or 12) I'd restart the game, as I can almost guarantee you'll need those lives later on.

I hope that this helps you figure out how to play. Keep trying, and the more you play, the easier it will get. Good luck!

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 07-24-2018 at 02:43 AM.. Reason: Correcting the terminology - got it mixed up with another game.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 07-19-2018, 11:44 AM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Ritzcracker, sounds as though your are describing Goober's Atomic adventure and not Jumbelberry Blast, which doesn't have any beakers.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-20-2018, 07:37 PM   #7

Ritzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truth
Ritzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truthRitzcracker climbs the tree of truth

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
Ritzcracker, sounds as though your are describing Goober's Atomic adventure and not Jumbelberry Blast, which doesn't have any beakers.
I did get the terminology mixed up - in Jumbleberry Blast it's called rot, not radiation, and you drop jars, not beakers, but it's still the same idea.
Old 07-21-2018, 01:03 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I did get the terminology mixed up - in Jumbleberry Blast it's called rot, not radiation, and you drop jars, not beakers, but it's still the same idea.
No jars, either. I consider it a bit more like Goober's lab in that you have to find combinations of berries.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-23-2018, 04:18 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
No jars, either. I consider it a bit more like Goober's lab in that you have to find combinations of berries.
I'm not sure what you mean by no jars, as there are definitely jars you have to drop on levels 13 - 16, and several more after that.
Old 07-26-2018, 02:36 PM   #10
Amygirl113
Amygirl knows the way
Amygirl knows the wayAmygirl knows the way

Ritzcracker, I've only got past the dropping of the jars - like you said level 13-16, once. Always run out of tuns on the the jars in level 16. Thanks for your hints. I love to play this game. Good luck.
Amygirl is offline Female
Closed