Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 09:31 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Juliekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Judy Moody Movie Not in Canada?

Yesterday, I was able to watch the Judy Moody movie in the clubhouse room and receive a prize after answering the questions. Today, when I click on the movie screen, it says the content is restricted in my area (CA).

I am still able to click on objects in the room, and received one prize today that way. I am wondering if anyone knows if all the Judy Moody prizes are available by clicking on items in the room, or if some are available only by watching the movie. If so, I guess there will be some I cannot collect.
Juliekinz is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
Please let cool heads prevail on this. This is NOT Ganz excluding Canadians and the rest of the world from the promotion, but much more likely it is a LEGAL decision by the American movie promoters. All of them: HOP, Looney Tunes, the Judy Moody movie, have had the same legal problem. This is similar to when provincial/state laws keep you from entering contests based on chance. It's not a Ganz decision, it's due to local laws.

Please remember that Ganz is a Canadian company. The exclusion is not meant as a slight to anyone. Also everyone the world over, can get one item every day, in the Judy Moody room in the clubhouse, by clicking on the kitty paperweight or any other item in the room. These are the SAME items that you would get from the movie preview.

For residents outside the US, you get ONE item per day instead of two... is it worth making a fuss over this? No. Everyone will still get plenty of Judy Moody items.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2011, 09:37 AM   #2

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Default Re: Judy Moody Movie Not in Canada?

I am not sure what is going on with the movie. Yesterday, we got to watch the movie on all 6 accounts and got prizes.

This morning, on 2 accounts we watched the movie and got prizes. We just finished 2 more accounts and both got the the error message about not being available in my area.

We did get the prizes from the cat.

Guess a phone call to Ganz in in order.

Hope this is just a glitch. Since the move is in WW everyone should be able to watch it.
China is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 09:38 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Yep the video content is coming up unavailable for everyone in Canada and Europe it seems

At least the cat is still working.
Old 05-26-2011, 10:03 AM   #4

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Update: Just got off the phone with GANZ. The lady said they were told it should work for everyone. She logged into one of our accounts and sure enough she got the same error message. She was going to report it and hopefully it would be fixed today.

She said to check back in with them at the end of the day if it was not working. Lets all keep our fingers (and toes) crossed that it is fixed soon or there could be some unhappy little kids and adults..
China is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 10:10 AM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Juliekinz
Yesterday, I was able to watch the Judy Moody movie in the clubhouse room and receive a prize after answering the questions. Today, when I click on the movie screen, it says the content is restricted in my area (CA).

I am still able to click on objects in the room, and received one prize today that way. I am wondering if anyone knows if all the Judy Moody prizes are available by clicking on items in the room, or if some are available only by watching the movie. If so, I guess there will be some I cannot collect.
To answer your second question, yes all prizes are available by clicking on objects in the room. None are specific to the movie.
Also, two are kinzpostable (the beanbag and the kitty paperweight) but the other three are not.

More info here:

Judy Moody Room - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 10:18 AM   #6
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

It worked on all 4 of our accounts just now ... so either it's server specific or they have fixed it !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 10:36 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by China
Update: Just got off the phone with GANZ. The lady said they were told it should work for everyone. She logged into one of our accounts and sure enough she got the same error message. She was going to report it and hopefully it would be fixed today.

She said to check back in with them at the end of the day if it was not working. Lets all keep our fingers (and toes) crossed that it is fixed soon or there could be some unhappy little kids and adults..
Thanks for the info

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
It worked on all 4 of our accounts just now ... so either it's server specific or they have fixed it !!
Must be server specific because mine is still not working! (Either that or they've only fixed the Canada servers and not the Europe ones yet)
Old 05-26-2011, 10:56 AM   #8
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I'm in Canada and the content is still UNAVAILABLE for me...and it doesn't seem to matter which server I am on...the content is UNAVAILABLE on all accounts of ours...and we are on many different servers.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 05-26-2011, 11:07 AM   #9

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

Mine isn't working either.. Thanks China for the information
Old 05-26-2011, 01:16 PM   #10
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I do hate it when Ganz makes cool promotions US only! It wasn't fair to make the LT promotion US only!
T9850 is offline Male
Closed