Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 09:30 PM   #1
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Unhappy Unanswered: Job Schedule is Way Off

Has anyone noticed this besides me. For several days now the Job Schedule has been off. I really rely on this as there are only 2 jobs that I do well and I have checked as many as 2 and 3 hours ahead and behind for them in WW and they are never on when WI's Job schedule says they are on. WI is so accurate on most all things that I am wondering if it is something I have done that has changed my settings or what?
I have my time set on WI as my correct time zone but the job schedule is not on a page that requires login. I have checked it following login and after log out and it is the same. A Friend in a different time zone as me is having the same problem. Also our best job is the Hamburger Cook and it is not on very often as it used to be. Help, help. Our employment activity is suffering.

Last edited by gomommu41; 02-12-2009 at 09:33 PM..
gomommu41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2009, 09:31 PM   #2
ow I'm a
Gifted

acegirl906 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Job Schedule is Way Off

there is a job schedule????????????????????????
Old 02-12-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Yes, it is the WI Job Center . Located under the Webkinz Information Center at the top of the WebSite. Just move your cursor over the name and the items under it will appear. The Job Center is the second one.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:25 PM   #4
kwhite1663 is on a distinguished road

Yes, WI and WW Jobs are not in sink. They have been off for a very long time now. I am only good at a few jobs too so I check often with WI and I think the job I can do is comming up and when I go to the emplpyment office at WW my job is not there , like WI showed it would be. I do no know how to set up post to let folks know these things, untill someone else sets up the post for me, Thanks I waited a long time for someone to noice that the JOB activity on WI is different from the JOBS on the Webkinz World.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:47 AM   #5
iamawackywinner2

We may be able to contact Justin to let him know. I will try to do that. Thank you for your reply.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:53 AM   #6
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I will let Justin know and he will look into it
Closed