Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 09:56 PM   #1
Call me Renesmee
Webkinz :)

ellie356 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Jellybeans...?

I went to the WIGEV to look for somethimy sis got from trading called the "Giant Bean" and I am sooo confused with the AMOUNT of jellybean and jelly bean jars and all that stuff... so I was wondering if someone could someone explain to me what they are, where theyre from, and some pictures, or refer me to the correct WIGEVsection(i have tried the thing where you can "find" the word in the WIGEV, but mine doesn't seem to work! Anyway, If you can that'd be awesome! Thanks so much!

~renesmee~
ellie356 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2009, 10:06 PM   #2
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

Default Re: Jellybeans...?

I wish you could post a picture. From your description, it sounds like it might be a giant bean from the Magic Bean plant. That's in the WIGEV in the Ganz estore section. If you want to see if it's that, go here:
https://www.ganzestore.com/productdetails/233/131:6:11

Otherwise, it could be the jellybean plant from the estore. I can't tell from your description. Thing is, you can't kinzpost the estore items. Apparently, you can kinzpost the "fruit" from them, though. Live and learn.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:10 PM   #3
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

The Giant Bean itself is kinzpostable. It is harvested from the Estore Bean plant. See here:

(WIGEV) Misc. Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki

(Picture Gallery) Misc. Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 10:12 PM   #4
Call me Renesmee

What about the ones that are coming out of an egg... and the stripped/spottted ones? Last, there's some in a jar, when were those from? thanks!

~R~
Old 12-29-2009, 10:26 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

They should be in those links...but the ones in the jar are no longer available except in the jar itself. They were the same that were a click to win from last years ExtravaGanza. The ones in the egg were in the last Easter gift basket.

(Picture Gallery) Click-to-Win Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki

(Picture Gallery) Holiday Gift Bags - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 10:27 PM   #6
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

Do you mean these? These come from the Jellybean plant sold in the estore. See Jennielou's links that she gave you in the post above.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by My Escape; 12-29-2009 at 10:28 PM.. Reason: duplicate info
Old 12-29-2009, 10:32 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by ellie356
What about the ones that are coming out of an egg... and the stripped/spottted ones? Last, there's some in a jar, when were those from? thanks!

~R~
OK, I can help you.. The striped/spotted ones are the harvest from the estore Jelly Bean Plant. The ones in the jar...those should be the food prize for winning the jelly bean challenge. If the ones coming from an egg appear to be coming from a chocolate egg, I think those would be the Springtime Jelly Beans from the 2009 Springtime Celebration Gift Box.

Pics of all of them are in the Picture Gallery. It's all a matter of knowing which category to look in. However, if you don't, you can load the entire pic gallery on one page. But that IS a very large file and computers with slow connections may have problems with it.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 10:41 PM   #8
Call me Renesmee

Thanks sooo much! All of you answered all my questions! Thanks for the links, info and picture!
Closed