Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 04:10 PM   #1
Animallvr303
Webkinz :)

JennyBug1996 is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Unanswered: Jellybean Challenge Help!

i need help!! i have seen a forum with this on there, but i can't find it. what are some guildlines for the jelly bean challenge?? like specific number of jellybeans for the jars...
JennyBug1996 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 04:15 PM   #2
4 Accts. please ask

KaileysMommy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Jellybean Challenge Help!

the one that you are looking for is under games I think

---------- KaileysMommy added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t250462.html
There is the link. Hope this helps

Last edited by KaileysMommy; 07-01-2008 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
KaileysMommy is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 04:15 PM   #3
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 04:26 PM   #4
ndpg101

swimchick25 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanx everyone, i was trying to fing that in the first place because i had seen it before. unfortunatly i had already made too many guesses, but i am going to save that link for later. thanx again!!
Old 07-01-2008, 04:38 PM   #5
tree lover

Here is the link:
Old 07-01-2008, 04:40 PM   #6

spikeywebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

It Is Between 250-280.That Is All I Know! www.freewebs.com/spikeywebkinz
spikeywebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 05:56 PM   #7
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

idk either.. that link didn't help me.

Last edited by basketball91395; 07-05-2008 at 05:58 PM..
basketball91395 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 06:02 PM   #8

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

:goo:I copied this from a forum on WI:
I got this from a VERY reliable source on AdultKinz. It should help you with the Jelly Bean challenge.

According to the games programming, there are a maximum of 10,000 jelly beans to fill up the jar!
You must try and judge the amount by the amount of jelly beans you see in the jar. Each time you play it will change the amount.
So if it looks like the jar is half full, you might want to try in the range of 5,000 as a guess! If the jar looks full, try in the 9,000 range!

The remarks that you get in the game will clue you in as to how much you are off! Unfortunately, it won't tell you whether to go up or down with your guess!

Here are the statistics on the remarks....
If it says "Wow, that was way off!", then you are 1000 beans or more off in your guess!

If it says "You'll need to be closer!", then you are 500 to 999 beans off in your guess!

If it says "Not a bad guess!", then you are between 200 and 499 beans off in your guess!

And if it says "Oooo, that was close!", then you were under 200 beans off in your guess!

So, if you are lucky enough to get the last remark on your first guess, it only means that you are within 199 beans either up or down in getting it right!
Therefore, you have 4 guesses to get the right number in a 398 point spread!
And the game won't give you a better hint from that point on.

I just tried this on both of my accounts, and it works. My guesses got better and better.

---------- diamond0203 added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

There aren't enough guesses anymore, in my opinion, so the only tip that helped me was knowing there are 10,000 jellybeans in a full jar.

Last edited by diamond0203; 07-05-2008 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 08:11 PM   #9
Iowa Annie will become famous soon enough

THANX FOR THE HELP......I quit guessing, and now I will try again!!!!
Old 07-05-2008, 09:04 PM   #10
Mumsie is an unknown quantity at this point

What I would like to know is if ANYONE ever managed to guess the number of Jellybeans...!!! Three guesses are way too few to manage to "hit" the right number. Just my opinion...

Mumsie
Mumsie is offline Female
Closed