Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 03:20 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
Psalm918 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Jellybean Challenge

I have the same problem. I tried just now to play Jellybean Challenge and no luck.

Actually, I've had a similar problem with all "Today's Activities" for a couple of weeks now. I click on an activity, it will load halfway and then stick. I have to navigate to a different screen or log out and then come back to the activity for it to work--everytime!

Now playing: Doc:clyde:
Psalm918 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2009, 03:40 PM   #12
jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I am having the same problem and have been for a long time. Too bad GANZ doesn't consider most problems a priority. Please read below as this might answer some questions.

Submitted by FIA on Wed, 06/10/2009 - 2:00pm.

Click the image to open in full size.One of our members here at Webkinz Insider, mell, had a very interesting conversation with a Customer Service Supervisor at Ganz today. They discussed many Webkinz World topics including the problems currently affecting the Jellybean Challenge, Bingo [COLOR=#cc0000 !important][COLOR=#cc0000 !important]Game[/COLOR][/COLOR], Rare Medieval Table, Zumwhere Challenges, Recess, and Gem Hunt. mell took detailed notes so she could share her findings with all of us.

Please click "Read More" below to view her complete report.

NOTE: Much of the information contained in this article has been addressed by the Creative Director for Ganz's Interactive division. You can read his response, which is the official word from [COLOR=#cc0000 !important][COLOR=#cc0000 !important]Ganz[/COLOR] here:[/COLOR] http://www.webkinzinsider.com/content/1691-webkinz-creative-director-addresses-inaccuracies-interesting-conversation-article

After several attempts with Ganz Operators, I decided today to ask to be connected to a Supervisor. I just got off the [COLOR=#cc0000 !important][COLOR=#cc0000 !important]phone[/COLOR] with a courteous, compassionate, educated man who took 41 minutes with me to answer EVERY single inquiry and perform searches on one of our accounts. I asked if it was acceptable to make this information public and he said absolutely YES, please do so- maybe others have the same issues or questions as your family’s accounts. [/COLOR]

JELLYBEAN CHALLENGE: is NOT a priority at this moment for Ganz. AND apparently I am a minority because they are not receiving too many complaints. Are the complaints getting to Supervisors OR are we actually the only [COLOR=#cc0000 !important][COLOR=#cc0000 !important]home[/COLOR] that has not been able to access this challenge since April 20th? He added that if you cannot perform the jellybean challenge to please call and let a Supervisor be aware of this.

BINGO resetting twice per day is a glitch that they have been working on for months now. This game is also NOT a priority at this moment for Ganz.

RARE [MEDIEVAL] TABLE ...: if it is in your room and cannot have items placed on it- it will be addressed, but (understandably so) it is NOT a priority at this moment for Ganz.

ZUMWHERE CHALLENGES freezing on your [COLOR=#cc0000 !important][COLOR=#cc0000 !important]account
[/COLOR]: SLOW DOWN, you are accepting the challenge too fast. The prompter needs to play catch up- exactly the same way as in the Kinzville Academy.

RECESS: is ONLY awarded after 15 days of 3 REGULAR Courses only (LEFT side sign up) [COLOR=#cc0000 !important][COLOR=#cc0000 !important]Grooming
[/COLOR] and Cooking do not count into the recess award. That explains it all for the accounts here in our home.

GEM HUNT: WOW! Wait until you hear this: Because there were accounts that were trying to cheat this Doug Gem Game in the first few days, their cheats threw a glitch into the game for everyone. That is why my little one’s Yorkie is only getting [COLOR=#cc0000 !important][COLOR=#cc0000 !important]ice [COLOR=#cc0000 !important]cream
[/COLOR][/COLOR] day after day after day with a one pet account and the gems Doug is seeking. Because people were trying to cheat the system within the first few days of the games’ release, there are some accounts that will not receive stolen gems back. This cheat attempt (and he said some were highly successful) threw a glitch into the entire game on all [COLOR=#cc0000 !important][COLOR=#cc0000 !important]servers[/COLOR][/COLOR]. He finalized this segment by saying there are no guarantees of prizes or gems because a segment of players have polluted it, and instead of Ganz replacing items, they now have to spend the time & effort in stopping the cheaters. Racked my [COLOR=#cc0000 !important][COLOR=#cc0000 !important]brain[/COLOR][/COLOR] with this- there is a dog that sleeps till noon J, he wants gems, we have some gems on some days, everyone will get the prizes [similar to Eager Beaver Arcade game], yet there are spoilers who want it when they want it????? Head shaking here.

This Supervisor was able to perform a Live Trace on my little one’s account, and see that there was no POTM exclusive issued to her account when she adopted her Yorkie a few months back, therefore, he placed one in her account. Entire process took 3 minutes, 12 seconds to perform this. Cool.

This Supervisor apologized 4 times in the conversation (clearly none of this his fault). But for the first time in our 2 year [COLOR=#cc0000 !important][COLOR=#cc0000 !important]history
[/COLOR] with WW, I felt validated and appreciated as a customer. May I suggest to you, please if you have ANY WW issues call and ask for a SUPERVISOR.

I hope this helps even one person to not become frustrated. Peace! mell
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 03:45 PM   #13
Marissa92 will become famous soon enough

Don't worry, we all have the same problem. Ganz might be working on it right now!
Who knows, maybe it will be back tomorrow! Focus on the positives!
Marissa92 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 03:47 PM   #14
wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I cannot do it either-all I get is either a blue screen or the background with no jar! Oh well, the odds are astronomical against guessing, even with the superb strategies listed on the thread, so no great loss to me at this point. I find the other glitches more annoying right now....
wikkikinz is offline Female