Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 10:37 PM   #1
Akio2000
Gifted

boro is a forum hero
boro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum hero

Default Unanswered: Jellybean Challenge

I have a question about the jar of jellybeans that you win. I bought a trophy pedestal for it only to find out that it is food and not a trophy. Do you just feed them once and then it is gone, or can you feed them several times. I wish that you display it like a trophy. I appreciate any help.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2008, 10:42 PM   #2
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Jellybean Challenge

I have never been lucky enough myself to win a jar, but I have head read several threads about this, and you can either eat them or just store them on your doc. They can't go on a table, trophy pedestal, in the room, or in the fridge.

They are really rare and therefore valuable for trading -- you might consider that if you get tired of it on your doc.
Shanti is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 11:16 PM   #3
Akio2000
Gifted

boro is a forum hero
boro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum heroboro is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Shanti
I have never been lucky enough myself to win a jar, but I have head read several threads about this, and you can either eat them or just store them on your doc. They can't go on a table, trophy pedestal, in the room, or in the fridge.

They are really rare and therefore valuable for trading -- you might consider that if you get tired of it on your doc.
Thank you so much!
Old 08-14-2008, 01:12 AM   #4
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Don't even try to put them on a table or in a fridge! Sometimes, when you try to set them somewhere, your pet will accidentally eat them! I lost my first jar that way.

If you feed them to your pet, they're a super food. Your hunger points go up to 100 no matter how low it was. But as Shanti said, definitely don't feed them to your pet! If you decide you don't want them, trade them once you get to the big GE. The WIGEV has them listed at 35000-40000. So you can easily get a retired item, or a bunch fo smaller items for them.

Congrats on the win!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Bonsai; 08-14-2008 at 05:24 AM..
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 12:25 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Pegatha53 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you for winning. I have no clue how to even get close on the count. All I ever get is a message telling me 'I'm way off'. If I enter '100' - I'm way off, if I enter '1000', I'm way off, then I'll enter a really high number, like 50,000, and 'I'm way off'. I guess it is just a matter of luck, but it sure would be helpful if they told you that you were close to the number.
Pegatha53 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 12:39 PM   #6
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Pegatha53
Congratulations to you for winning. I have no clue how to even get close on the count. All I ever get is a message telling me 'I'm way off'. If I enter '100' - I'm way off, if I enter '1000', I'm way off, then I'll enter a really high number, like 50,000, and 'I'm way off'. I guess it is just a matter of luck, but it sure would be helpful if they told you that you were close to the number.
They do tell you!

"Oooo, that was close!" means you're within 200 of the winning answer.
"Not bad" is 200-499 off.
"You'll need to be closer" is 500-999 off.
"Way off" means you are off by more than 1000.

The aboslute highest number is 10000. Never guess any higher!

To get the best guesses, measure the jar according to BERTX's jellybean challenge guide: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...n-t250462.html

(If you need any help deciphering the guide, and figuring out exactly what to do, just ask! Everyone's friendly here... and if we can help, we will!)

Old 08-14-2008, 05:26 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

2rugrats swims in greatness
2rugrats swims in greatness2rugrats swims in greatness

Yep everyone is correct. They can't be displayed (silly, huh?) only fed to your pet or sit in your dock. I have heard of lots of people trying to put them in their refrig. and pets eating them - so if I was you I would keep it in my dock.

Congrat's on the win!

Curious - what was the winning #?
2rugrats is offline Female
Closed