Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: Jelly Bean Seeds, Blue Cube?

I am having a problem with the Jelly Bean Seeds I received in a stocking from the estore. When I planted my seeds, a blue cube shows, not a plant. Customer Service removed the seeds and then I replanted them in a yard all by itself. Again, instead of a plant, a blue cube shows. Once I planted the seeds, I also could not get back into the yard until the Jelly Bean Blue Cube was removed. Again, Customer Service removed the seeds, and said not to plant them for a couple of weeks until the glitch is fixed.

Is anyone else having this same problem? Thanks so much.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Jelly Bean Seeds, Blue Cube?

I know that if you register a pet before it is released the same happens with the PSI and i think the PSF> I think this plant has already been released. Try it on another computer or specifically tell me ganz you want this fixed; or your estore pts back. This is what I would do, but you may have something else in mind.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #3
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

This has happened to me a couple of times in the past when I got some new eStore seeds. I'm afraid that some patience is required, because Ganz fixes these glitches in their own good time. It is good that you have already reported it.
I belive that your only option is to do as Ganz says, to leave them in your dock for a couple of weeks. When you do plant them, do so in a little used room in case the glitch isn't fixed yet. Sometimes I have been able to remove the blue box before I exited the room, but most of the time not. If nothing changes in a couple of weeks, I suggest that you call Ganz back to see what is going on. It really is frustrating when you are eager to get your plant growing.
Another glitch with seeds which sometimes has happened is that you may get just a bare patch of soil when you first plant the seeds. If there is no little sign in the patch of dirt, remove it and replant. It will not grow unless the little sign is in place.
Good luck to you. I hope you don't have to wait very long for your seeds to grow... it is a cool plant, with lily-like flowers. The pets like the jelly beans, and they are good for trading too.

Last edited by Serena; 01-03-2011 at 03:41 PM..
Serena is offline Female
Old 01-03-2011, 03:36 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

Thank you both for your help. I will wait until the middle of the month and see what happens when I replant my Jelly Bean Seeds. If I get a blue cube, I will call customer service again. It is nice to know I am not the only person to experience the "Blue Cube"
Old 01-14-2011, 06:14 PM   #5
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Jelly Bean Seeds, Blue Cube?

I don't have this item. But I'm sure Ganz or maybe even you will figure it out! Good Luck! If I have any advice I'll let you know!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 11:23 AM   #6
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

No but I am glad you are getting your glitch is getting fixed.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Closed