Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 10:22 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
HisKids37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Jelly Bean plant stuck

I bought a jelly bean plant from the eStore a couple weeks ago. It has gotten stuck 3x. I plant it, it grows and gets ready for harvest but I can't water it, rake it or harvest it. Help!:tdf::abn:
HisKids37 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2008, 10:36 AM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Jelly Bean plant stuck

That happened to my Collie osisilly plant. What I had to do was tend my Collie plant before all other plants in my garden. If that didn't work, I had to log off, then right back on and try again.
I hope this helps you but I don't own a jellybean plant so I am not sure if it will or not. I wish you luck with it though.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 10:41 AM   #3
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Yes that happens...actually all of my gardens were acting up today. Anything I harvested or raked would freeze and not allow me to water it...as if it wasn't even there. I just exited the room and re-entered and they were fine. The Jelly Bean, Donut and Collie Bone plants are all sensitive, but everything appears to be today!
Old 09-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #4
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Yes that happens...actually all of my gardens were acting up today. Anything I harvested or raked would freeze and not allow me to water it...as if it wasn't even there. I just exited the room and re-entered and they were fine. The Jelly Bean, Donut and Collie Bone plants are all sensitive, but everything appears to be today!
Hello, ConchyJane. Do you know the plants will do just fine without water. I have had my garden for almost a year and have never watered it. The plants grow just fine. Thought I would let you know.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #5
OMIGOD I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

ZippyGirl12345 is on a distinguished road

Umm...well that has never happened to me before, so I can't really say, but I would suggest doing what the others said and if that doesn't work, contact Ganz and tell them about it. They'll usually fix it.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:51 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
jamieann90 is an unknown quantity at this point

I REALLY need the jelly bean and doughnut plants!!!

I stoped watering my garden a month or so ago ~ it still grows just fine, I just get more weeds.
jamieann90 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 12:35 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
HisKids37 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all SO Much for your quick replies! I signed back in and for the first time it let me harvest! I got 3 jelly beans. Thank you again - you're like magic friends! LOL
Fiona :tdf:
Mum Mum
Cohen :abn:

---------- HisKids37 added 4 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

My Mom sent me one of her jelly beans!
Daisy :chi:
Dottie
Dumbo :el1:
Whiskers
Stripey
Blackie

Last edited by HisKids37; 09-01-2008 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
HisKids37 is offline Female
Closed