Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 10:50 PM   #11
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Jelly Bean Jar

Food items will go into a vortex..I've had a jellybean jar for at least 3 months..it still doesn't store anywhere..just be careful to not feed it to your pet...I guess that Ganz will get to this storage sooner or later!! (Maybe after fixing the new sports items??)
TNVOLS is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2008, 05:25 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Sophie29720 is an unknown quantity at this point

if it is a food item you can eat it or try putting it in a refrigarator

hope this helps
Old 05-16-2008, 05:34 PM   #13
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

It won't go in a fridge that I can find and I traded a $30,000 item for it, I am not going to feed it to my pets! lol
Old 05-16-2008, 07:16 PM   #14
LovePuppy101

Well, so far, I don't think that anyone has found a place to put the jar, so I think it just stays in your dock.Sorry!
Old 05-16-2008, 08:05 PM   #15

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

My daughter accidently tried to put in a room and her pet ate it. It can only be stored in your dock. Be careful Webkinz love jellybeans and will eat it if you try to put it any where near them.
Old 05-16-2008, 08:07 PM   #16
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

i dont think it fits any where
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 01:20 AM   #17

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I read on another thread that someone accidentally tried to feed it to a pet, and got a message something to the effect that "you couldn't possibly eat that many jellybeans at one time". I guess not too many people would try, but it would seem that you can't even feed it to a pet. I won one a week or so ago, and found that you can do absolutely nothing with it - can't put it in fridge or in room. So it just decorates your dock...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 01:26 AM   #18
lauramarie67
Gifted

elseymarie will become famous soon enough

i won one and i HATE a messy dock so i just traded it with Kacie for ons of POTM lol...and actually if you traded 30000 kc worth you got a great deal! they are worth minimum of 40000!

---------- elseymarie added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

you CAN eat it...but your pet must be hungry enough...if tehy are almost full they wont eat it...if tehy are very hungry they will...it was cute but...so annoying,,,lyinh there day after day...

Last edited by elseymarie; 05-17-2008 at 01:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
elseymarie is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 10:16 AM   #19
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh I bet you were upset after your pet ate that very valuable jar of jelly beans! So sorry to hear that, I actually thought ahead and sent it to my other account that my 6 year old ganddaughter doesn't have the password to! But it makes me nervous in my dock because of glitches I have had so much stuff go missing out of my dock and ganz wouldn't do a thing!
Old 05-17-2008, 11:05 AM   #20
Gifted

cutieangel9393 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you win them?
cutieangel9393 is offline Female
Closed