Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: Jelly bean contest

Is anyone else having problems with the jelly bean contest? I haven't been able to play for about a month. Any word on when it will be fixed or what I can do to be able to play?
would appreciate your help
Best Answer - Posted by Electrabuzz1
Evidently when people have called Ganz to complain about the Jelly Bean contest they have said it is a known issue and that they are working on it.

I wish they would stop putting it up if it is a known issue so we would not all have to log out and back on again.

It is a challenge, that is for sure.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
bellesredrose
Gifted

bellesredrose will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Jelly bean contest

I am having a problem too. The game doesn't load, and I have to log out. I haven't been able to play Jellybean Challenge in a long time.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:21 PM   #3
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I am not able to play either for a month or longer. It is not loading in any of my accounts no matter how I pull up the Activities, from Todays Activities button or Things To Do area. I hope Ganz knows about it. This is the first post of it that I have seen anywhere. Thank you for your thread on the subject.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 08:38 PM   #4

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I'm pretty sure that has been happening to a lot of people. Me too! I don't know if Ganz has noticed. Maybe if we contact Ganz to let them know that everyone is having problems with it, they will try to fix it. Just a passing glitch, I hope. A while ago there was a glitch where Ganz didn't reset the rares in the Curio Shop and the Gem Hunt, or the Wheel of Wow or the Wishing Well 2.
But for now- Bubblegum Challenge in the Arcade is kind of like the Jelly Bean contest. give it atry!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #5
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Evidently when people have called Ganz to complain about the Jelly Bean contest they have said it is a known issue and that they are working on it.

I wish they would stop putting it up if it is a known issue so we would not all have to log out and back on again.

Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 08:45 PM   #6

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1

I wish they would call it an issue they are WORKING on.. I hope they fix it soon!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Closed