Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
If reinstalling and all didn't work... which it didn't for me... i was told by a rep (couple reps actually)... that this error will also pop if it the site has trouble loading up one of your rooms.. An example being a room packed with items OR crops..
It was suggested to me by one of the reps to remove half my garden yard and place that in another yard... So I did that, split up my gardens.. It actually worked!
Oh- it also means "Storage rooms"... everything you might have in storage boxes... Even though they are in storage they still count as an item in that room..
This might not be your solution, but it was in the 2 accounts we got this in.. I KNEW it wasn't our computers because we only got this error on 2 or 3 of the 5 accounts
P- keep seeing "please wait" A- If you are noticing that the "Please Wait" sign remains on your screen for an extended period of time, this means one of two things:
1. It could mean that your computer is having difficulty connecting to our server. To solve this issue, we suggest that you please contact your Internet Service Provider and notify them of the issue.
2. If we are experiencing a higher than normal volume of traffic, you will notice the Please Wait sign. In this case, please log out and log back in at a later time
P- I keep seeing a white screen A- If you are seeing a white screen when you try to log into Webkinz World, there are several solutions you can try.
1. Please go to Adobe and update your Flash Player.
2. Please clear your cache. If you do not know how to do this, we have detailed instructions on our FAQ in the Technical Issues section. Just click on the question "How do I clear my cache?". If you wish to proceed directly to the Technical Issues page of the FAQ please click here.
3. Please make sure www.webkinz.com is an acceptable site for all pop-up blockers and anti-virus programs on your computer.
If these steps do not solve the problem, please contact your Internet Service Provider for further assistance.
Sorry, that is all that might help you. I hope you get it cleared soon! Sorry if I didn't help that much.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.