Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 09:30 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Question Answered: Jackpopz! Does anybody have one!?!

Hi Guys! Our webbie families have grown out of control!! LOL If I have to do or help take all of them off of the beds and place them back on in the morning one more time I may have to be committed by Dr.Quacks! So, I have been looking for a cute and easier way to display them (arranging them on beds so that they look nice in larger numbers is quite time consuming). I came across the Jackpopz Grandy- looks like the perfect solution- holds up to 75, and displays 36! No more on and off the beds, and you can still see some of them! But then I saw the price...$50.00, kind of pricey, especially if you need more than one. But the idea of no more bed designing with webbies leaves me ecstatic!! LOL! I was hoping anyone that has brought them could let me know if they are all that they seem! Especially the "Grandy" version. Thanks a bunch!

Last edited by ttfntigger; 09-24-2009 at 03:06 PM..
ttfntigger is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by xxaeroxx
Click the image to open in full size.
Here you go I'm going to screenie the details in one second.
HERE ARE THE COMMENTS ON THE ITEM
--------
----------> Amazon.com: the Grandy Room Organizer - Oh My Starz!: Toys & Games
There's the link where I got this information (above). I got it from Amazon.

Hope I helped! Good luck! PM Or VM me if you need anymore help.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2009, 09:37 AM   #2
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Jackpopz! Anybody with any experience with them?

I don't think they're worth that much to be honest with you--Why don't you create a bookshelf for your webbies- its cheap so you won't be paying $50.00+ for your webbies to be somewhere. AND you can still show them off if you wanted to.
This is what I found on the internet as to what it looks like and it only holds 6 webbies So if I were you make it stylish and make a big shelf as I said above.

Hope I helped and good luck!

Last edited by xxaeroxx; 09-23-2009 at 09:47 AM..
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 09:54 AM   #3

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Thanks for your reply! I am wondering about the "grandy" though, it displays 36 and holds 75. It's much bigger and has an internal wire structure (Jackpopz - Webkinz, Lil' kinz, Kookeys, Shining Stars, Ty Carriers). Although a book shelf is a good idea, I need easier accessibility and storage/display at the same time (a lot of demands i know, lol)! When the kids are done with them, a bookshelf would turn into the same thing as the bed, time consuming, lol!!

Anybody have the Jackpopz "Grandy"? Please let me know how they hold-up... or anything else you want to share! Thanks!
Old 09-23-2009, 09:55 AM   #4
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Yes that IS a little pricey..... Most of my stuffed animals are in this little netted white "hammock" that hangs up in the corner of your room. it works pretty well, and i think we got it at wal-mart for about 7 dollars hope i helped!

tiger :husky:
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 10:06 AM   #5

mlh918 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Jackpopz! Anybody with any experience with them?

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
Yes that IS a little pricey..... Most of my stuffed animals are in this little netted white "hammock" that hangs up in the corner of your room. it works pretty well, and i think we got it at wal-mart for about 7 dollars hope i helped!

tiger :husky:
I have the hammock too, and it does work pretty nicely, and is inexpensive. Good luck.
mlh918 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 10:31 AM   #6
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Here you go I'm going to screenie the details in one second.
HERE ARE THE COMMENTS ON THE ITEM
--------
----------> Amazon.com: the Grandy Room Organizer - Oh My Starz!: Toys & Games
There's the link where I got this information (above). I got it from Amazon.

Hope I helped! Good luck! PM Or VM me if you need anymore help.

Last edited by xxaeroxx; 09-23-2009 at 10:34 AM..
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 10:32 AM   #7
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

I am cheap. lol. The dollar store has hanging mesh hammock like items you hang in your closet of off a hook and you can choose how to display anything you want: stuffed animals, socks, etc. Also the hammock goes in a corner and holds things away from the ground, but you still have a nice corner to display them... Personally, I have along shelf like listed above, actually its part of my dresser, but I do not care... Have you thought about making your own to your own specifics, the holder above shown seemed very easy to make out of fabric and plastic/cardboard/wire... ( A cloth box with shelves and holes at the shelf level... Dunno I wouldn't spend the cash... Maybe google price it? Or I would check ebay for a homemade similar...
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 10:39 AM   #8
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Wow thats cute but alot of $$ I got these Pop up hampers they are mesh & they even have handles they were only $5 each they are Cars & Diego so they Match My Sons room. My Daughter's were #4 for $10 hers are black & white & match her room . Sure you cant see them all but I sit the ones on top up pretty !! LOL I am cheap too , & then the best ones still go on the bed !! That looks cool though & your funny !! Good luck , I had never heard of those before !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 10:58 AM   #9
Coolgirl374

Coolgirl374 will become famous soon enough

My dad made me a shelf for chirstmas and it help 120 webbies ( i changed to a bookshelf) I will take pics later
Coolgirl374 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 03:56 PM   #10

Thanks for all of the great posts everyone! I'm hoping someone out there in our wonderful family actually has a Jackpopz "grandy"! I would love some feedback! I know that somebody on WI must have one!! Jackpopz won a few parenting and toy awards last year (I think last year). Anyone have any experience with them?? Thanks a bunch!

Last edited by ttfntigger; 09-23-2009 at 03:58 PM..
Closed