Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

hayden'smom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: I've lost my firetruck and can't move my magic carpet

In my room my magic carpet was stuck, so like before when something was stuck(disco ball was stuck so I moved something on top of it and logged out and it un froze the disco ball) I put my firetruck on top of my stuck magic carpet and logged off when I logged back on my carpet is still stuck and my fire truck is gone. I went to the customer service area to tell them about the missing item and it said the only way an item can go missing is if someone has your password well bull!!! No one has my password the site is ******* up and I lost a fire truck, ya know I have spent alot of money buying this crap and if I don't get it back I won't buy another thing, lip gloss, clothes, webkinz, NOTHING!!! That makes me mad, my daughter works hard doing chores and such to get webkinz and for stuff to "disappear" is very upseting
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 07:25 PM   #2

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: I've lost my firetruck and can't move my magic carpet

I would try contacting Ganz costumer support (calling is better - if you are over 18 ).
Things like this can and have happend to quite a few, but the majority of the time they clear it up and find your items again.

If you have a problem with your Webkinz account and you need to contact Ganz:

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

Make sure you're spelling Webkinz with a "Z" and not an "S". If you use a "7" at the end instead of a "9" you'll get an odd phone message about directory assistance.

eMail: support@webkinz.com
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #3
HoopyLoopy

I would contact ganz because I have done it before(they actually replied to me).Their email is support@webkinz.com
Old 06-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #4
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by hayden'smom
In my room my magic carpet was stuck, so like before when something was stuck(disco ball was stuck so I moved something on top of it and logged out and it un froze the disco ball) I put my firetruck on top of my stuck magic carpet and logged off when I logged back on my carpet is still stuck and my fire truck is gone. I went to the customer service area to tell them about the missing item and it said the only way an item can go missing is if someone has your password well bull!!! No one has my password the site is ******* up and I lost a fire truck, ya know I have spent alot of money buying this crap and if I don't get it back I won't buy another thing, lip gloss, clothes, webkinz, NOTHING!!! That makes me mad, my daughter works hard doing chores and such to get webkinz and for stuff to "disappear" is very upseting
Don't panic yet. First - use the Customer Support link on the Front page to report your stuck magic carpet. Click on CUSTOMER SERVICE (before logging in) and Scroll down to HELP I have something stuck and then click I HAVE A VEHICLE STUCK IN A DOORWAY.

Vehicles (like magic carpets) get stuck in doorways so often Ganz has a whole help category for them. Give them all the info they need and the magic carpet will be unstuck in a few days. We get something stuck at least once a month.

Check your dock - your firetruck may be in there somewhere - often if something disappears it will reappear in your dock. Don't forget to check the other rooms too. If it's not there then call Ganz using the information above and they may be able to help you.

Good luck!
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 07:32 PM   #5
Kylieroo17

Kylieroo is an unknown quantity at this point

My big top cart was stuck in a doorway for a few days, but eventually it just showed up in my dock. Hopefully that will happen to yours too!
Kylieroo is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 07:38 PM   #6
PM me for it!

mizzkinz is on a distinguished road

i agree, you should contact ganz by phone.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:13 PM   #7

hayden'smom is an unknown quantity at this point

I emailed support like many of you suggested and this is the exact email I got back in return:

Hello,

Thank you for your question regarding missing or lost items/Kinzcash.

While it is not a regular occurrence, missing items/Kinzcash can be caused by a momentary ‘hiccup' in Webkinz World. First, please try to log out of your account and then back into your account. Missing items have been noted in accounts that may have items stored improperly (items blocking doorways, overloading rooms excessively with items). For more information on how to store items and decorate rooms correctly please refer to the Webkinz Guide, which can be found in the 'Things to Do' menu once you log-in.

Please be advised that, as stated in our User Agreement, the website and all materials contained on it are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Any lost or missing items resulting from a minor anomaly on the website will NOT be awarded. For more information please refer to the User Agreement locat ed on the main Webkinz homepage.

We are aware that sometimes technical problems do arise while using the website and we continue to address these issues. Our technical team works very hard to not only fix problems as they arise but also to make sure that once an issue is identified and fixed, it does not reoccur.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support

So should I assume that when you purchase something and try to aquire items in WW that you should play knowing that anything you have worked hard to get or spent priceless hours trying to get, can for any reason be taken or lost due to unforeseened technical problems and all you get in return is sorry!! That is not right, I understand people are cheaters and scammers and probably try all kinds of things trying to get free items, but clearly I am not scamming by asking for a freakin firetruck to be returned. It really upsets me, my daughter has traded lots of her PSI and POTM items to try and collect all of the vehicles in WW and to know that while building her dealership 1 of them went missing and now she will have to trade more exclusive items to get back what they took. I don't know what to do, if it was for ME I would wash my hands of webkinz entirely, but she really loves them, and loves building her rooms and is proud of her new trades and finds. I am just disgusted actually!!
Old 06-23-2008, 09:20 PM   #8
Summer Fun

kyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud of

That happened to me(or something close to it.) It was a long time ago but i thought i lost my flying saucer! Every time i logged out and logged back in, i would come up with something different. Sometimes my magic carpet would be there. Sometimes the flying saucer would be there. I think one day i got on the carpet and when i moved, i saw my flying saucer there.
kyliekitty is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 09:23 PM   #9
4 Accts. please ask

KaileysMommy has a spectacular aura about

I would call them. I just had a few of my items go missing. I had an item get stuck and when I filled out the form they fixed it but then I had 3 items go missing from my dock. And so I emailed them and they told me this morning that they would have it all back in my dock within 2 days. But I would call them and hopefully you will get this fixed.
KaileysMommy is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 09:37 PM   #10
[xo]watermelon3

Ohh! I think that this is a terrible thing. I think that you should log back in again and again...normally one of those times something helps. I think that the first thing that you should do is call Ganz. They need to know about this right away. I believe that this is a moderate glitch, but because your daughter worked so hard to get those, it's just not right. I have no idea what has happened, but maybe Ganz will. I really hope that you get this problem fixed !!

---------- [xo]watermelon3 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

I got the EXACTLY same worded e-mail when I had a problem similar to that, by the way.

Last edited by [xo]watermelon3; 06-23-2008 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed