Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Question Answered: I've got a little problem with Jumbleberry Fields(minor).

Ok, so my problem is just really annoying. There's not sound with Jumbleberry fields, and i happen to be one that can't stand listening to nothing when there's supposed to be something there. Anyone got anything on this?
Best Answer - Posted by superkitty777
If your speakers are working proporly and the music note is on like you said, You should be able to hear the sound affects. If not, it's probably just a glitch and will be fixed soon. I wouldn't contact ganz because it does not affect you from playing the game.

I personally think the music of the game is annoying anyway, LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: I've got a little problem with Jumbleberry Fields(minor).

Did you turn the sound on? Click on the little musical note on the top left.
florida is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 04:56 PM   #3
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

It is just under the red i in the yellow circle. I have mine turned off so there is a red X through the purple not.
florida is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

yes, florida is right, is the music note off? I always have music on when i play jumble berry fields.
and yes i agree with you, i like games with music much better.
xocaij is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 11:39 PM   #5

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

check if the music note is on or off...
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 06:53 AM   #6
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

Quick question, Do you have sound on everything else or is it just Jumbleberry Fields where you don't have sound?
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #7
Proud Aspie

Webkinzrules77 is just really niceWebkinzrules77 is just really nice

Yeah I noticed that too. It happened to me for a couple days but stopped. The sound was definitely on. So.... yeah I have no clue .
Webkinzrules77 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 05:07 PM   #8
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by florida
Did you turn the sound on? Click on the little musical note on the top left.
View Post Originally Posted by xocaij
yes, florida is right, is the music note off? I always have music on when i play jumble berry fields.
and yes i agree with you, i like games with music much better.
View Post Originally Posted by iheartlucy
check if the music note is on or off...
The music note has been on the whole time.
View Post Originally Posted by Tullylover97
Quick question, Do you have sound on everything else or is it just Jumbleberry Fields where you don't have sound?
of the games i play, it's just Jumbleberry fields.
View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzrules77
Yeah I noticed that too. It happened to me for a couple days but stopped. The sound was definitely on. So.... yeah I have no clue .
Doesn't this bug us all?
Old 03-25-2010, 05:11 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

If the music note has been on the whole time, I would check your speakers to make sure they are working properly. If so, then it is possibly a glitch.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:13 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
If the music note has been on the whole time, I would check your speakers to make sure they are working properly. If so, then it is possibly a glitch.
oh, my speakers are working alright. i have music playing on my computer right now. i bet it's just one of those annoying giltches.
Closed