Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 06:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

hugged has disabled reputation

Default Answered: I've been robbed!!

I was in my house, and I went to another room, and all my stuff was gone. And it's not like the stuff was just invisible, because my pet could walk where the items used to be. I log out, and then it's usually fixed, but sometimes I have to log out twice to fix it. This is a major glitch because this is the 4th time its happened. Anyone else have this problem?
hugged is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
This happens fairly often especially with large houses with lots of items, but with new small houses too. It's very distressing the first time, but once you know that your items have not been stolen, it's easy to fix. Just log out of WW and back in. It's just incomplete loading.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #2

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: I've been robbed!!

Yes it happened to me yesterday. I just went to the map of activities and then came back and my stuff was there.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #3

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
Yes it happened to me yesterday. I just went to the map of activities and then came back and my stuff was there.
I wish it was that easy to get my stuff back.
hugged is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 07:01 PM   #4
0MG ITS LYK JOE

ExtremeJoe9166 has a spectacular aura about

That only happened to me YEARS ago, and I logged out and logged back in and my stuff was back. If it doesn't reappear soon, you need to contact someone.
ExtremeJoe9166 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 07:15 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by ExtremeJoe9166
That only happened to me YEARS ago, and I logged out and logged back in and my stuff was back. If it doesn't reappear soon, you need to contact someone.
It always reappears once I log out, but the second time it happened, I had to log out twice.

Last edited by hugged; 06-05-2011 at 07:18 PM..
hugged is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 07:22 PM   #6
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

It has happened to me twice, including earlier today. Both times, I was rearranging furniture.

If it matters, the first time was an underwater room. Today's incident was a normal indoor room.

The first time, I didn't realize what was going on and put new furniture in the empty room. When I logged back in, furniture was on top of furniture. hahah (fyi, even though they were stacked, nothing was stuck)

Either way, when I logged out and back in, all was well again.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #7

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I think you should either do what i said, or call Ganz. Here . . .http://www.ganz.com/ganz_contact1.php if i didn't help, go to someone else!

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 06-07-2011 at 12:01 AM..
Old 06-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #8

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Ok, this might help.

Webkinz
Old 06-06-2011, 09:42 AM   #9
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Well, I have experienced times when I adopted a new pet and the items became invisible. I don't know what you have exactly.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-06-2011, 11:29 PM   #10
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Then it really isn't "robbed".

Sometimes, with all the data, the programming just temporarily loses track of where it should be looking,
so it misses items.
Since it clears up, that's good.

If it is just occasional, just sigh & log in again.

If it happens frequently, call Ganz & let them know how frequent...
if the rep is a good one who reports it to the tech group, it may let them know of some storage areas
on the server they need to avoid.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa