Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 10:34 AM   #11
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: I've been Hacked! Need help!

Emerald and pearl pup stuff gone too.
buffy0214 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2010, 10:36 AM   #12
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by buffy0214
Sadly, I thought you had to have the initial pet code to access or change anything on an account. I have since changed the password and I guess I'm lucky that only a few items are missing. They just happen to have been the biggest ones. I have called ganz but they don't answer the phone on weekends so I'll just have to wait.

In the meantime, I guess I'm going to send my bigger items to my kids accounts.

Not only send your other items, but get another screen up there and trade the remaining BIG stuff TO your kids accounts as well.

Compose an email to Ganz so that you at least have dated documentation.
I am so sorry
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:41 AM   #13
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish

Not only send your other items, but get another screen up there and trade the remaining BIG stuff TO your kids accounts as well.

Compose an email to Ganz so that you at least have dated documentation.
I am so sorry
Thank you! I forgot about trading!!! I am so spazing right now.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:43 AM   #14
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
That's horrible! Quickly, re-change your password, call GANZ, explain what happened, and ask them to change your username!
Yes Ganz can and will change your username. Do you have a second account. you could send some of your rarest items to that account. I don't think ganz is open today though.. So that's the best advice I can give . Plus it helps they can only send items out to themselves once a day and trade once a day. Keep your phone empty so they can't empty your account. Keep logging in all weekend. That way you can keep an eye on it.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:43 AM   #15
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by buffy0214
Sadly, I thought you had to have the initial pet code to access or change anything on an account. I have since changed the password and I guess I'm lucky that only a few items are missing. They just happen to have been the biggest ones. I have called ganz but they don't answer the phone on weekends so I'll just have to wait.

In the meantime, I guess I'm going to send my bigger items to my kids accounts.
On Monday, I think you should definitely call GANZ and explain the situation. I'm really sorry this happened you.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:48 AM   #16
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Do you have any spare tags you could start another account or two. Or try walgreens they usually have cheap pets.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:53 AM   #17
Call me Dianna!

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm so sorry this happened to you! I think you should call GANZ like everyone said and have them change your password.
Demi is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:58 AM   #18
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

Thanks everyone for the great advice. I am mailing and trading my items. I have changed my password. I also cleared my phone of any unknown friends. I have left a message with Ganz and plan to call again on Monday.

I really appreciate everyone's advice. I know that there certainly are worse things in the world than loosing some virtual items but I'm just sad. I wanted to make that youtube video for my kids cuz they liked watching people adopt their pets. It took me all morning yesterday and then this happened.

Hopefully, this can help someone else. Especially any kids. Be sure if you are posting your stuff on youtube that you don't have your username or pet id on there.
Closed