Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 10:24 AM   #1
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: I've been Hacked! Need help!

Well, I posted a youtube video and evidently you could read my pet's code. Someone took that code and got into my account. They took my signature cocker spaniel and signature elephant items plus signature exclusive. I pulled the video, of course but I'm sad A bad mother's day for me

My question is, if they have my code can't they access my account anytime now? Is there anyway to safeguard it?
buffy0214 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by WI 50ish
View Post Originally Posted by buffy0214
Sadly, I thought you had to have the initial pet code to access or change anything on an account. I have since changed the password and I guess I'm lucky that only a few items are missing. They just happen to have been the biggest ones. I have called ganz but they don't answer the phone on weekends so I'll just have to wait.

In the meantime, I guess I'm going to send my bigger items to my kids accounts.

Not only send your other items, but get another screen up there and trade the remaining BIG stuff TO your kids accounts as well.

Compose an email to Ganz so that you at least have dated documentation.
I am so sorry
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2010, 10:27 AM   #2
Hannah is a
Webkinz :)

hja500 is just really nicehja500 is just really nice

Default Re: I've been Hacked! Need help!

That's awful! I don't think there is a way to safeguard your account or get your stuff back, but maybe you could call Ganz and explain the situation.
hja500 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

That's horrible! Quickly, re-change your password, call GANZ, explain what happened, and ask them to change your username!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:28 AM   #4
oopa wheepa whapa

cheekydog123 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by buffy0214
Well, I posted a youtube video and evidently you could read my pet's code. Someone took that code and got into my account. They took my signature cocker spaniel and signature elephant items plus signature exclusive. I pulled the video, of course but I'm sad A bad mother's day for me

My question is, if they have my code can't they access my account anytime now? Is there anyway to safeguard it?
No, sadly you cannot safeguard it. There is no way your account is safe now. I'm so sorry this happened to you.
cheekydog123 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:28 AM   #5

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

well......first of all im sorry about that happening..i dont know if you can safeguard it but....basically then can change thepassword at anytime, i would call ganz and explain the situation, and while u talk to ganz ask them if you can change your username AND password
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 05-08-2010, 10:29 AM   #6
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I am so sorry this has happened to you

ANY of your pet codes from the same account will work - so safeguard them ALL.
If you haven't already, I would delete/remove that YouTube video with your visible code ASAP!

Just a thought: Contact Ganz Monday and perhaps they may allow you to rename your account?
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:30 AM   #7
oopa wheepa whapa

cheekydog123 has a spectacular aura about

Like everyone else said, call GANZ, explain the situation, ask to change your username, change your password, and it will all be ok!
cheekydog123 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:30 AM   #8
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Also, hide all your super rare items!!
wowewe is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:32 AM   #9
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly, I thought you had to have the initial pet code to access or change anything on an account. I have since changed the password and I guess I'm lucky that only a few items are missing. They just happen to have been the biggest ones. I have called ganz but they don't answer the phone on weekends so I'll just have to wait.

In the meantime, I guess I'm going to send my bigger items to my kids accounts.
buffy0214 is offline Female
Old 05-08-2010, 10:33 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Contact Ganz and see if they can change your username. I'm sorry that happened to you
Closed