Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 07:09 AM   #1
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: I've been HACKED!

I know this can't possibly be a glitch! I went on WW at 8:00AM, the time I always do, I couldn't do my Wheel of Wow, Gem Hunt, and one of my PSFs from my storage room was gone! But what was weird was, I had 18,400KC when I logged off last night, and I still had that much. So they couldn't have sold a gem or won anything on the Wheel of Wow. I changed my password. Any help?
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 07:12 AM   #2
ceedar11
Gifted

Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

Default Re: I've been HACKED!

If your sibs or your parents know your p-word, they could have fed your pet(s). Or, it could have been a glitch. YOu must be positive it was there last night before you point fingers. Check around with your family. That's where I'd start! Hope things turn out okay!
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:13 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Calm down...you weren't hacked...WW is having a problem...on all the accounts i take care of we can't do the Gem Hunt or the Wheel of Wow...
Jayne is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:16 AM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The servers didn't go down for maintenance last night. No worries, I JUST spun my wheel of wishes and got the Air Hockey table. Things like this happen occasionally on WW. They have a core staff on during long weekends and they don't always do what they are supposed to do. I bet they are getting FLOODED with calls this AM. Don't worry, you haven't been hacked
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:54 AM   #5
cybercin823
Webkinz :)

cybercin823 is on a distinguished road

Its okay, WW isnt letting alot of people do there dailies. I have been trying sence 4 am.
cybercin823 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:37 AM   #6
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't worry -- a lot of people have had this today (me too) -- just another glitch!

This thread talks about it too:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-t407261.html
Shanti is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:38 AM   #7
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

It's a total glitch. Don't worry about it. It happens to me all the time!
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:40 AM   #8
oohoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant futurebethmiz has a brilliant future

I can't do my dailies either - gem hunt, wheel of wow, wishing well, etc. Any chance it will be fixed, or we just miss out for the day?
bethmiz is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 11:14 AM   #9
MadTVstewart

dont worry no one got on your account everyone is having this problem, which stinks cuz i need KC for the halloween theme bcuz im not allowing myselt to fall below the 20ooo i have now lol
Old 10-12-2008, 11:31 AM   #10
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

I haven't been able to search for gems or spin the wheel wow, either. But, it looks like others are having the same problem. It's just a WW glitch. Hopefully, they'll fix it soon, so I can do them. (I need every last dollar I can get!)

But, better be safe than sorry. Glad you changed your password.
abbythegrey is offline Female
Closed