Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #1
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: It's Stuck

Is anyone else having problems with the Blast thing?
Here is a picture, it says -1 for the amount of darts left.
Click the image to open in full size.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 04:05 PM   #2

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: It's Stuck

Over the last hour it's gotten worse and worse with everything. Lots of please wait, getting stuck on all kinds of screens! It would let me click on all kind of fairies in the forest, but would never give me a prize! Just stuck!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #3
jeaninelind is just really nicejeaninelind is just really nice

Wow, I thought I was the only one! Tons of "Please Wait" or it just stops altogether. I failed a couple academy classes, the garden was a mess, couldn't complete the daily activity games. had to keep logging back in on two different servers. The good news is that it must be a Webkinz problem....not your computer getting ready to crash. We have to look on the bright side, right? LOL Good luck.
jeaninelind is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 04:22 PM   #4
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

It barely ever even shows up for me so I stoped doing it. When I click it, it doesn't show the question and I have to log out lots of times until it works.
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 04:24 PM   #5
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I usually have to log out and back in to play Quizzy's Blast. However, today since about 3:30pm-ish I have been getting the "please wait..." everywhere and eventually have to log out because it doesn't ever fully load. Hopefully they're just doing some updates or something and webkinz will start running at its usual pace soon.
balletrockstar is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 04:26 PM   #6
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

That happened to me, too.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #7

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

PLEASE WAIT. PLEASE WAIT. PLEASE WAIT!!! AHG

WHEN WILL IT WORK??????????
JMHAMMER is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #8
ant a flamigo

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

every time i use it it does that
Old 10-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #9
Alexa Styles!:)

alexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clown

Hit the f5 button and hit the e button and the 7 button on your computer. Do that all at the same time. It will log you out.

Good Advice
alexa7700 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 05:38 PM   #10
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

Normal stuff for after Wednesday Maintenance.
Closed