Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 02:36 PM   #1
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Unanswered: It's GONE!!!

A while ago, a friend of mine went to my house in WW. We went to my garage, and we rode on the cars that I had. All of a sudden, my blue wagon started to have those sparkly stars (you know when you change a Webkinz by clicking on it if it is in the same room? That is the same sparkly thing). Then, when my friend left, it was GONE!!! There was a big gap where it was. I looked in my dock, looked all over my house, it wasn't there. I was soo upset, I really liked it! What should I do with this problem? I really need help with this one, and I thank all who view and try to help me!
~Mariel
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: It's GONE!!!

Hi Mariel!

When the sparkly thing happens, it usually means that your friend said "I like your ___!" Which is one of the choices you can have your pet say for the preset Kinzchat phrases you can use. She must have said "I like your Blue Wagon!" and the sparkly stars would appear around the wagon. Try logging in and out again if you haven't tried it yet. There is no way she could've taken the wagon, I'm sure it's just a glitch
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 02:51 PM   #3
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes I would try logging in & out also I would change your password just to be safe , If its still not there Call Ganz on Monday , if you can , Good Luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

yma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to all

I think logging in and out is a good idea. I also think that with the updates and fall fest, that WW is running super slow and is doing some weird things like that. Same thing happened to some stuff in my house but overnight it all returned. Good Luck.
yma74 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 02:57 PM   #5
Summer 2010!
Webkinz :)

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

Log in and out and if it isn't there, try to log out a couple more times and log in.
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 03:01 PM   #6
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by mom w/ charm
Yes I would try logging in & out also I would change your password just to be safe , If its still not there Call Ganz on Monday , if you can , Good Luck !!
Exactly. That's what you should do. Change yoour password, and try logging out and logging back in. If your friend said she liked through Webkinz, she might've snuck in and taken it. Try changing your password to something easy to remember, but hard for other people to guess. You can also try clearing your cache, or rebooting your computer. If NONE of this works, nicely say to your friend, "I'm not trying to be mean, but I want you to tell the truth about this- Did you take my Blue Wagon on Webkinz World?" If nothing works, call Ganz. Hope I helped.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 03:22 PM   #7
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Hey everyone! All of you gave nice answers, thanks! Oh... and also... I replaced the spot my blue wagon was with a Magic Carpet! Barnacles!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #8
snoga
Banned
snoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud of

You could try restarting your computer. That helps me when I have a problem like that.
snoga is offline Male
Old 09-20-2009, 06:47 PM   #9
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

happens to me all the time don't worry about ti, all you need to do is log out and log in again, it'll be there! i got so worried the first time it happened to me too
suneshin3 is offline Female
Closed