Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 10:15 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

popper2398 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: items stuck in rooms notifying them and having them removed from ALL ROOMS rather than just the 1 room I emailed them! and too many issues with all problems! UGGGHHH I am so frustated!

Hello,

I CONSTANTLY have things stuck in the room, I go to their home page, click on customer service, then select option something stuck in my room!

I then fill out the form!! IT ASKS WHAT ITEM IS AND THE ROOM NAME! HOWEVER THEY MUST NOT READ THAT!!!

Because next time I go into my account they remove EVERYONE OF THOSE ITEMS FROM EVERY ROOM!!!!!

Why ask me what room if you are just going to remove them all! Like yesterday I like to decorate my rooms with fresh flowers so when one got stuck I emailed. When signed into my account I see that I now have 47 of them in my dock. So they went through ALL 51 OF MY ROOMS AND REMOVED EVERYONE OF THEM!!!

THe service Ganz has been giving lately is HORRIBLE!! All the glitches and disappointments that my two girls constantly have with all the issues is RIDICULOUS!! Especially as I SPEND TONS OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON THEIR PRODUCTS!!! EAch one of my children have OVER 50 webkinz PLUS ALL THE OTHER STUFF I BUY TO GO WITH IT!!!
Does anyone have this issue and share my frustation???????

Popper2398
popper2398 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2008, 10:21 AM   #2
briansrose
Gifted

Brian&Son is on a distinguished road

Default Re: items stuck in rooms notifying them and having them removed from ALL ROOMS rather than just the 1 room I emailed them! and too many issues with all problems! UGGGHHH I am so frustated!

You don't even have to have them fix the stuck items in your rooms. If the problem is an item that you had on a table and now it is on the floor, remove the table of the pedestal from the room and then put it back in the same spot, then leave the room and then go back into the room, the item should be back on the table. Try not to have too many items on tables in one room. That is how I fix my stuck items in my rooms all the time.
Brian&Son is offline Male
Old 09-24-2008, 10:43 AM   #3

mccusara is a name known to allmccusara is a name known to allmccusara is a name known to all

Default Re: items stuck in rooms notifying them and having them removed from ALL ROOMS rather than just the 1 room I emailed them! and too many issues with all problems! UGGGHHH I am so frustated!

I tried your solution to remove the table and I couldn't remove the table. When the single item (a bou:el1:quet) was stuck apparently so was the table. I have several items stuck in several rooms so I checked those as well. It appears that when the item is stuck so is the table or counter it was sitting on. After the problems Popper2398 has been having, maybe I'll just live with it for a while and hope their techies get more experience.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:59 AM   #4
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Here is a link to a great thread about fixing item stuck on tables:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...m-t380551.html

As far as removing EVERY item, people have complained about this before. I think it depends on who handles your request. It must be easier for them to just remove all of one type of item, so if you get someone lazy they don't take the time to find the specific item you need fixed.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 09-24-2008, 11:08 AM   #5

popper2398 is on a distinguished road

I tried what you stated about removing the table and it DOESN'T WORK!!! The table that the items are on are stuck as well! But thanks for the suggestion! Consider yourself lucky if it is working for you!!!
I just now went into my account and they removed 63 flowers! I ONLY HAD ONE STUCK!!!!!

UGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!
popper2398 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2008, 11:09 AM   #6
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Hi, This morning I had a stuffed animal stuck and I tried your trick. I was able to remove the table and the stuck item stayed on the floor.I will put the table back in a while...Thank you for your help..(i came to help and was helped...how nice
Closed