Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2007, 12:21 AM   #1
Gifted

CoolKinzMama is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Items stuck in room?

On my older daughters account (we have two) she has a table and a bunny clown stuck in her room. You can't click on them at all but you also can't put something else into that space. This is soooooo frustrating! The system knows something is there...but we can't access it. I think somehow the table got moved while the toy was still on it because the clown is kind of floating and the table isn't. It wouldn't look so bad if they were stuck together but they are separate - and in the middle of the room. Can anyone help?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2007, 01:14 AM   #2
SweetClover
Gifted

SweetClover will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Items stuck in room?

I have things stuck inside & outside of my room too. The last time it hapened I contacted ganz. It was fixed a while later. This time I forgot about webkinz support & tried contacting them through the suggestions e-mail. I don't think it has been fixed yet. I guess trying webkinz support might be your best bet. Good luck!
SweetClover is offline Female
Old 11-01-2007, 05:10 PM   #3
animalz07
Gifted

animalz07 is on a distinguished road

that happened to me too. i was really frustrated but in l;ike a week ganz fixed it i didnt even ask or comment so i guess just wait or try contacting them and tell them other people have the problem.
hope i helped
Old 11-01-2007, 06:22 PM   #4
Gifted

pinkgirlymom is on a distinguished road

I was just going to ask the same question. I have a sandwich maker that was originally stuck outside of the room but now it is stuck in the room and I can't move it and I can't use it. I had switched this room to an exercise room and it looks awfully funny with a sandwich maker in there. I guess I will try contacting Ganz support. I was hoping there was an easy way to fix this myself though.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:19 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Marco Boy has disabled reputation

This is exactly the topic I was looking for! So it looks like I either wait it out or call support. Is the support number posted on the site? I also was hoping there was a way I could fix it myself. I guess I will come back and check this topic later to see if anyone else has any suggestions.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:20 PM   #6
Garrett

Fill out a form here:

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/ss.php
Old 11-03-2007, 05:38 PM   #7
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

You can either email them at support@webkinz.com, or use the link garret provided.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 02:16 AM   #8
Gifted

CoolKinzMama is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the great responses. I'm so tired...I'll try to work on it tomorrow. That and reps for all who tried to help.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:11 AM   #9
Gifted

williamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledgewilliamson_39 flows towards the sea of knowledge

The link from Garret is a request form hidden in their "faq" pages. What I find troubling about it is that they ask for your PASSWORD and it is a required field. I haven't wanted to fill out the form. It makes no sense to me why Ganz needs it. Surely they have access to accounts without actually logging in.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:19 AM   #10
Glitter147
Gifted

Glitter147 is on a distinguished road

sorry cant help you i had the same problem with my purple lava lamp so i contacted ganz and one day it was just back in my dock!!!
Closed