Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2007, 11:25 AM   #1
mitchellzahniser
Gifted
WKZCRZY is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: items stuck outside of room

Hi,

I am having problems with some items that are stuck outside of the room. Even if i log out and back in they are still outside of the room. I also have a table that whenever i try and put something on top of it i get a message that it is full, but nothing is on top of it. Has this happened to anyone and how did you get it fixed (or did you just call Ganz)?

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2007, 11:28 AM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: items stuck outside of room

hello WKZCRZY~ ugh sorry to hear about your stuck items..yes there is not day that goes by you read someone of the same situation, so you arent alone! If logging out and back in / clearing cache/ rebooting pc doesnt work..you can also wait it out..sometimes it just will correct itself with time. However at the point of high frustration..lol contact ganz..there contact info is in my siggy

good luck and keep us updated!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 11:29 AM   #3
Gifted

goyoga will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by WKZCRZY
Hi,

I am having problems with some items that are stuck outside of the room. Even if i log out and back in they are still outside of the room. I also have a table that whenever i try and put something on top of it i get a message that it is full, but nothing is on top of it. Has this happened to anyone and how did you get it fixed (or did you just call Ganz)?

Thanks.
Did the things that are stuck outside your room used to be placed on the table that's full? I'm guessing the answer is yes. If so, try to recreate the old arrangement in the room. For example, put that table back were it used to be in the room. Then leave the room and reenter it. You may need to do this quite a few times or maybe even log out and in a few times. This has helped others in the past.

If this does not help, there is a form for that exact problem on Webkinz.com log-in page that you fill out and it will be fixed for you.

Hope that helps.
goyoga is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 11:35 AM   #4
mitchellzahniser
Gifted
WKZCRZY is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks,
I will try to rearaange, reboot and clear cache before getting with Ganz.

Appreciate the help.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:05 PM   #5
Meadowlark

Lightbulb Re: items stuck outside of room

Hi,

Thanks.
Hi,
I think I may be able to help.

I've had this happen numerous times and I finally figured out what was going on. The items floating outside rooms were once on tables (or counters or pedestals) which have since been moved out of the room. The floating objects are are waiting for their tables to return and the tables won't let any other objects be placed on them because they're still linked to the floating object. If you check you should find that somewhere in your house there's a table, counter or pedestal that says "the container is full" for each floating object.

After you've found all the tables, counters, pedestals, etc move them all into one of the rooms with a floating object. Log out and then back in again. You should find the item on one of the tables. Now click on the item and REMOVE it to your dock. Don't just drag it off the table. Do the same with the table. They should work normally now.

Next move the remaining tables into another room that has a floating object. Log out and in again. The object should have returned to it's table.

Continue moving the remaining tables to rooms with floating objects and logging out and in again until all the pairs of objects and tables have been reunited.

I've had 100% success with this so I'll be interested to see if it works for you.

The way to avoid this problem in the future is to always use "remove" when taking objects off tables, counters, or pedestals. Dragging them to another location seems to be what causes the problem.

By the way, if you've traded or sold any of the tables (counters, pedestals, etc) that the objects were originally on you'll have to ask Ganz to fix the floating object for you. There's a form you can fill out in the customer service section on the main page.

Let me know how you make out!
Old 10-09-2007, 01:19 PM   #6
Gift Guru

GFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of lightGFred is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by Meadowlark
Hi,

I've had this happen numerous times and I finally figured out what was going on. The items floating outside rooms were once on tables (or counters or pedestals) which have since been moved out of the room. The floating objects are are waiting for their tables to return and the tables won't let any other objects be placed on them because they're still linked to the floating object. If you check you should find that somewhere in your house there's a table, counter or pedestal that says "the container is full" for each floating object.

After you've found all the tables, counters, pedestals, etc move them all into one of the rooms with a floating object. Log out and then back in again. You should find the item on one of the tables. Now click on the item and REMOVE it to your dock. Don't just drag it off the table. Do the same with the table. They should work normally now.

Next move the remaining tables into another room that has a floating object. Log out and in again. The object should have returned to it's table.

Continue moving the remaining tables to rooms with floating objects and logging out and in again until all the pairs of objects and tables have been reunited.

I've had 100% success with this so I'll be interested to see if it works for you.

The way to avoid this problem in the future is to always use "remove" when taking objects off tables, counters, or pedestals. Dragging them to another location seems to be what causes the problem.

By the way, if you've traded or sold any of the tables (counters, pedestals, etc) that the objects were originally on you'll have to ask Ganz to fix the floating object for you. There's a form you can fill out in the customer service section on the main page.

Just tried it and got back my Goober Trophy. Thanks.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:26 PM   #7
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

ohhh awesome!! this is good stuff meadowlark, thank you for posting..will have to start referring people to your post now because this problem keeps popping up!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 02:16 PM   #8
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: items stuck outside of room

Hi,

Thanks.
I have had a lamp stuck for over two weeks. I did fill out the item stuck with support on the main page, but that was a week ago. I followed Meadowlarks advice below and it worked.
I moved my science room to a bigger room and that is when the lamp got stuck. I removed the pedestal using "remove" Put it back in the room with floating lamp. Logged out and back in. The lamp was not floating and sitting on another table. I used "remove" and the lamp went to my dock. I have now put it in the other room and it is not floating.
hope you get your item unstuck.
View Post Originally Posted by Meadowlark
Hi,

This totally helped me out THANK YOU!!!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 07:42 PM   #9
Meadowlark

View Post Originally Posted by mom2hnemi
ohhh awesome!! this is good stuff meadowlark, thank you for posting..will have to start referring people to your post now because this problem keeps popping up!
You're welcome! I'm very glad to be able to help.

I actually posted this information (in a much "wordier" post ) a few weeks ago >>HERE<<
Old 10-09-2007, 08:01 PM   #10
fudge4u22
Webkinz :)

fuddge4u is on a distinguished road

Go to webkinz costumer support on the login/new account page and then click on to I Have Something Stuck and press a have a item stuck an the rest is easy.
Closed