Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #1
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Thumbs down Answered: Items Stuck?

Hi everyone!

This is really weird, so I don't expect anyone to have answers. My items are STUCK to my dock and my floor. I just noticed a few days ago when something in the GE came up. I can't KP most things or move many things out of the dock, into the dock, or into a new area onto the room. The only thing that seems to be working is clothes my pets are wearing.

I don't know what to do. Its like this on me and my mom's computers, but ours are old and slow, so maybe we need a new one? Idk...

Has anyone heard of this before?
BloogleJ is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Twizzlerz
Sounds like you need to call Ganz, actually your parent will need to.
Sometimes individual items get stuck - you can either call or fill out a form on the customer service screen for that, but if there are many I would definitely call to deal with it.

Good luck.

Old 01-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Items Stuck?

Sounds like you need to call Ganz, actually your parent will need to.
Sometimes individual items get stuck - you can either call or fill out a form on the customer service screen for that, but if there are many I would definitely call to deal with it.

Good luck.

Last edited by Twizzlerz; 01-29-2012 at 12:16 PM..
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 02:12 PM   #3
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Contact Ganz. I've had items stuck in my house tell them the problem and they'll unstick the item so you can remove it
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #4

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

i have this problem with some objects in my room but i just ignore it.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 07:03 PM   #5
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

if it is stuck go the webkinz page and go to the parents area or click the button I will put on this post and go to the customer support and go to I have something stuck and fill out the form and they will fix it

Webkinz
punkin55555 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2012, 08:00 PM   #6
Call me Savanah! (:

am708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roost

That happens to me all the time. Try logging in and out. If that does not work, you should contact ganz and tell them what is happening.
am708 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
am708