Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2010, 07:54 PM   #51
ill always love my
Webkinz :)

nikki2497 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: items from storage won't load

I think i speak for all of us when i say the

"Please Wait..."

is our worst enemy! It stops us from doing anything! They should try and fix it because being patient is not on our minds we don't want to wait!
nikki2497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #52

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2010, 09:09 PM   #53

Priceless has disabled reputation

This happens many times. The best thing to do is, if their is one, click a link that brings you to another page in WW. If that ceases to work, then it is probably a huge glitch. It happens everyday to certain accounts. Maybe try Google Chrome? It is super fast and *hopefully* won't have this problem...
Priceless is offline Male
Old 12-20-2010, 12:46 PM   #54
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

this is happening right now to me I think you sould use the stuff that you have in your dock when you log in and keep on logging in and out and emptying it out in till you find what your looking for and you won't have to get items from storage
Rabid Fish is offline Male
Old 12-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #55
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

I got it to load late last night and this morning.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 05:28 PM   #56
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

I called Ganz and had them to duplicate this problem on four of the accounts I have. I think it would be helpful for those experiencing this to call.

Hate to admit it, but I get up at 4 a.m. and don't have any problems at all. It is "traffic" related and gets worse as the day goes on.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 05:30 PM   #57

razzledazzle29 has a spectacular aura aboutrazzledazzle29 has a spectacular aura about

I found a way to fix it!

Go to the W-shop and it will load your dock!
razzledazzle29 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #58
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have just one account that is giving me fits - please wait all the time and I cannot load my dock. My pet's hunger level is down to 38 and I can't feed him. If I call Ganz they will say I have too many items in my dock. I have around 400 but an account with over 900 loads ok. This is the only account I have that is on server 3.

And going to the wshop does not help me.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 05:43 PM   #59

ladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of lightladycop67 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm on server 12 and have had nothing but problems for a week. I have only been able to get the past 2 days of Christmas items. Another account is on server 1 and is not having any problems.
ladycop67 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 06:43 PM   #60
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem. Like everyone said, give it time. I also would suggest taking some things out of your dock. It'll make the general loading process go faster.
Lolo12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: