Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2010, 06:52 PM   #41
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: items from storage won't load

This problem just caused me to lose the Employment Job thing. The Please wait... started happening in the middle of things. So, I didn't get my money.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2010, 07:02 PM   #42
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Same here. Daily (more often, twice daily) spa visits on five family accounts has cost thousands of kc since this "please wait" thing has become a constant fixture. The futility of trying to gain access makes further attempts pointless. No doubt Christmas will be an absolute nightmare.
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 07:08 PM   #43
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Always Imagine
Sure hear what you all are saying, same for me no matter what I do. I will miss the Christmas gift this year because I can't sign on to see Miss Birdy. Really frustrating. Once again I will say, if you want to buy something from Estore, there is NEVER a problem. Selective priorities.
Have your tried finding Ms. Birdy late of the evening? For the last couple of nights I have found her and I'm guessing it's because not as many people are on WW, everything works fine then.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 07:20 PM   #44

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

It would be great if Ganz could give us an update. It is frustrating waiting or should I say "please waiting" but if we at least knew if they were working on it and had an estimated time when the problem will be fixed it would help.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:25 PM   #45

razzledazzle29 has a spectacular aura aboutrazzledazzle29 has a spectacular aura about

This happens to me too! I hate it! I wish the glitch would just stop!
razzledazzle29 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #46
Shadowstarciriano

ShadowBall has a spectacular aura about

i hope they fix this glitch by x-mas because i am getting like 3 webkinz.Sorry it is not working
ShadowBall is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 07:34 PM   #47
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I read all through this thread and my problem in addition to the ones already named is that it starts to unload my dock without me touching it/asking for it or going to a spot where it should start to clear it.....like I took a pet to Dr Quack and when I tried to go straight to my room it started that download that was never going to end.....mine are neverending and I have to log out. Btw...how do you know which server you are on?....I have my primary account in west coast US....does that make a difference? Anyway, I can't get a chance to either go to my room or do anything...it just starts the endless download sometimes.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 07:34 PM   #48
Shadowstarciriano

ShadowBall has a spectacular aura about

they need to stop putting more stuff in the ganz estore and start fixing the glitches
ShadowBall is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 07:37 PM   #49

skr3850 is on a distinguished road

Same for me, the last two days. Wait,wait,wait and now i have 18 or more pets to feed if i can ever get things from my dock. Wonder what would happen if we told Ganz to "please wait" before paying for all the things we buy.lol
Old 12-19-2010, 07:43 PM   #50
Irish5459
Addctdtokinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I just went into my room also. it took a few minutes to load but it finally did. Maybe this will work for others.
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: