Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2010, 05:09 PM   #31
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: items from storage won't load

I really do think it has to do with the high number of people getting on the site because early of the morning it works fine and then late at night it works fine then too! During peek hours when lots of people get on WW is when I can't get my dock to open and I get the please wait a lot and things are not working as they should.
Vickie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2010, 05:11 PM   #32
ill always love my
Webkinz :)

nikki2497 is on a distinguished road

Okay that seems to be the logical answer to all this I will just wait until later! thanks!
nikki2497 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 05:46 PM   #33
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

It must be a glitch!
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 12-19-2010, 06:14 PM   #34
Lil Kinz
monkeys1010 is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter's been very frustrated this afternoon with this problem, it's a relief to hear that it's not just her. It was working this morning, so I think the system overload being the problem sounds right.

Thanks for posting.
monkeys1010 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 06:29 PM   #35
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am also having the problem.
It's very hard for us to determine what the causes of things are, especially since for the past 1 1/2 year, both mine and my mom's computers are having so many problems due to a friend of mine who did Remote Access messed so much up. Now he wont even tell what he did with the files. We can not read what he is trying to say because of characters not being able to tell what exactly they are.
Plus he keeps being very vague on things he says too and the way he words things is hard to understand what he is trying to say. Especially for someone like me who has learning disabilities with vocabulary words/reading comprehension. Here is 1 of the things he said.
"We must rename all index.html files to index_2.html (or something similar which is different from index.html).
This index is easy to download. (There is no crazy advertisement banner/side-bar, etc.).
If you are able, you could do the renaming of the files in the file managers (you have a lot of sites), and I will set the downloads going."
This or something similar, I do not understand what exactly he is trying to say.
I was trying to get help with backing things up since physically after awhile, I can not do certain things. Using the mouse to drag and drop the files to back them up, causes my arms to get all locked up and stuff after awhile. But also, by what is going on here, about renaming the files, which is something I did not do. So, tried to tell him not to do this, and I keep trying to ask him if this was suppose to be done, renaming the files, why does it work just fine without doing this.
Then right after he does what I tried to tell him not to do, the computer keeps saying in all Red color "Warning no index.htm or index.html files".

Also, we keep trying to understand what exactly is cache and even cookies suppose to be doing? Because it seems like everytime a repairman or my brother-in-law who knows alot on computers clears the cache and cookies, that I can't login to certain things anymore. It tells me my password is wrong. Which was working just fine before they did this function. This also seems to be what is happening since my friend who did the Remote Access. One of my emails I can't get into anymore. Then when I try to answer the questions that they ask, somehow that stuff has been changed too.

Thanks,
Amy
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 06:32 PM   #36
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Exactly what has happened to me today! I'm hoping it's just a bug.......It just says "please wait" forever!
Old 12-19-2010, 06:36 PM   #37

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Going to my room or the wshop or kinzpost don't work for me. Because I can't unload my dock or go to the wshop, I have been spending a small fortune taking my pets to the spa.

It is a problem for me on servers 1, 17, 4, 13 and 14. Both IE and FF browsers.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 06:42 PM   #38
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

My dock won't load either. I have a lot of items and it usually loads slowly, but now all I get is please wait.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #39
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

The ''go to your room first'' tip worked for me. I was stuck with the same problem and couldn't do much around WW... but when I went to my room first, kept the screen open (do NOT switch tabs in your browser! This seems to affect it, too... I work with Firefox) and it took quite a while, but it worked.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:52 PM   #40
Always Imagine is an unknown quantity at this point

Sure hear what you all are saying, same for me no matter what I do. I will miss the Christmas gift this year because I can't sign on to see Miss Birdy. Really frustrating. Once again I will say, if you want to buy something from Estore, there is NEVER a problem. Selective priorities.
Always Imagine is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: