Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2007, 06:28 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

eyorefanatic123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Items not there..But they are!!

I have 2 or 3 items that appear in my room But I can't move or remove them. I i even put my mouse on it my mouse gets moved to the top left corner.. IF I tey and interact my pets can stand over them..HELP!!

---------- eyorefanatic123 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

*try oops hehe

Last edited by eyorefanatic123; 12-12-2007 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2007, 06:43 PM   #2
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Items not there..But they are!!

You need to go into the Webkinz Customer Support area of Webkinz.com and send them one of the "I have an item stuck" e-mails.

We've had it happen 3-6 times and it usually takes about 3 days to fix though the last one took almost a week. They'll move it to your dock and you can place it wherever you want afterwards.

It helps if your rooms don't exceed 70% of capacity. You get less loading/stuck issues then per a Ganz rep.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:30 AM   #3

I wasn't sure if that was considered a stuck item
Old 12-13-2007, 07:34 AM   #4
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

As Pom said you can fill out the form for the 'stuck' items. Just make sure that if it is something like a vase on top of a table, don't move the table. Sometimes, though rare they do become un-stuck with nightly clean up sweeps and it will need the table to go back to. If it is some other kind of problem it does usually take an email request. In our case it's sometimes serveal emails before it is fixed. All our problems have eventually been fixed tho. Good Luck!
kayembee is offline Female
Old 12-13-2007, 09:53 AM   #5
I'll PM my Wkz ID...
Gift Guru

whzqzi is just really nicewhzqzi is just really nice

I have found if they are tabletop floaters and you have other table-top stuff that you can remove.... do so... then log out and bacl in... sometimes the floaters will come back to rest.

Make sure the table they are supposed to sit on is still there!
Old 12-13-2007, 03:49 PM   #6
caseycupcake
Gifted

caseycupcake is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably a Glitch. Wait a Day or So, if it isn't fixed contact GANGZZ
Old 12-13-2007, 08:02 PM   #7

It's been about a month
Old 12-13-2007, 09:52 PM   #8
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

Go to the customer support area and go to the I have a stuck item section. If that doesn't work, than email ganz at support@webkinz.com
Closed