Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 07:05 AM   #1
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Items moving from room?

Ok, I have had a spider plant moved off my table in my room, and it is just outside the room now -- i can see it .. but can't click on it to remove or edit it. Then other times i click on and it's ok.. but for the most part it's off the table!? Now, it just happened to my dd's blender (on her acct.), Why do these items move -- and how the heck do we get to access them again?? It is frustrating.. esp. to my dd6 who wants to use her blender!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 07:07 AM   #2
ladybuglydia
Gift Guru

ladybuglydia has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Items moving from room?

View Post Originally Posted by TikiMama
Ok, I have had a spider plant moved off my table in my room, and it is just outside the room now -- i can see it .. but can't click on it to remove or edit it. Then other times i click on and it's ok.. but for the most part it's off the table!? Now, it just happened to my dd's blender (on her acct.), Why do these items move -- and how the heck do we get to access them again?? It is frustrating.. esp. to my dd6 who wants to use her blender!!
Usually you can log off and back on and it will be fixed. This has happened to me before and logging off and on has worked for us. Hope this helps.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:50 PM   #3
vak0687
Gifted

AJsGrl56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup Ladybuglydia is right thats the only thing you can do this happened to me too. with the link'd hom game. Good luck.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:52 PM   #4
Gifted
top.shop is an unknown quantity at this point

This happened to me and logging out doesn't work. I have two amaryliss flowers and a zingoz sledding statue "stuck".
Old 07-13-2007, 01:52 PM   #5
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

yep log off and back on if that dosen't work(it usually does)you have to contact ganz and they will fix it but it happens alot so don't worry the log off and on thing works most of the time
-
View Post Originally Posted by top.shop
This happened to me and logging out doesn't work. I have two amaryliss flowers and a zingoz sledding statue "stuck".
contact tech support with ganz they will fix it it is listed as something that happens in the help section of the webkinz giude so they have had the problem before

Last edited by k2ramal; 07-13-2007 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 07-13-2007, 06:08 PM   #6
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

I have logged out and on numerous times and it's still "stuck".. I guess i will have to email them and see what's up.. Do i use the "contact us" form on the site?? I know they said they won't email back from that form though..
Old 07-13-2007, 08:14 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

webkinzruler789 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats scray is someone on your file.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:26 PM   #8
StacyV
Gift Guru

I highly doubt it.. It's just a plant that is moved, that's it. I just think it is some tech issue.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:30 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I've had it happen a couple of times, but logging in and out fixed it.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:41 PM   #10
fluffymuffinpie

thats happened to me and i dont get it
Closed