Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Default Answered: Items gone when a door appears...

Hey everyone.

I visited my Halloweenroom again after a year... and found my spooky gate... gone.

And I think I know why.

I bought a room a while ago, next to my Halloween room. I bet my gate was at the very point where the new door has appeared... and thus, my gate was deleted.

I want to warn everyone for this. I was very happy I had one and I'm very sad to have lost it, considering it won't come back...

So people; everything you stick on a wall might DISSAPEAR if a new door appears there!!!
Best Answer - Posted by AsH xO
I'm sorry to hear that your item is gone! Since you live in the Netherlands and it costs you a lot of money to call Ganz, I suggest that you go to Customer Service on the Webkinz website. Then click on the subtitle "Has Something Gone Missing?", and fill in all of the information. Good luck!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 12:22 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Items gone when a door appears...

That's a shame that the gate is gone. They always deny everything when items are missing and say that the reason your things are gone is because you gave someone your ID and password.

What did GANZ say about your theory when you asked them about losing your gate? I wish you had posted the response they gave you.

I really hope they straighten this out.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
Wild Thang.[:
Banned
Batty is a jewel in the roughBatty is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the warning.
I think you should put the Gate somewhere where you know a door is not,and maybe it will not dissapear.
Batty is offline Male
Old 10-15-2009, 12:24 PM   #4
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Maybe its a glitch-

Try
-----------
=Clearing your cache
=Calling Webkinz at 1-866-WEBKINZ - closes at 5pm .. so call while you can- you have to be over 18 to call
=Someone might of hacked into your account and taken it.. try changing your password
=Seeing if its just invisible.. try clicking on it..
=PM me if none of this works.. if you want

Hope I helped. .thanks for posting I have a Halloween room and its all Year 2 Halloween items.. exactly in order of the theme that WW did- so I'd be so mad if one of my items disappeared.
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:32 PM   #5
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Is it also possible that, because of the added door, the gate became a "stuck" item (but invisible)? Can your pets actually walk through that door?

Try going to customer service and filling out the "stuck item" form. Maybe the gate will appear in your dock if you do that.

I hope you get your gate back.

I worry about similar things happening to my rooms, so I always try to place windows and clocks and stuff away from where a door might end up.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #6
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Hey there,

I'm in the Netherlands, so I cannot call Ganz. That costs lots of $$.... I will send a contact form though.

I did clear my cache, I'm afraid that didn't help. Hacking is out of the question, I wouldn't know anyone who KNOWS about Webkinz, except the very person who gave me my first Webbie, and she always gives me items (and is adult, like me), so she wouldn't steal from me. (She would get anything she asked for, she knows that, heehee...)

I tried clicking on the spot where it used to be.... no help... I rearranged the room to see if it was hidden somewhere, checked my dock... nothing.

Thanks for all your help!!

I just hope this warning will prevent very sad kids and parents... Make sure you always replace your items on spots doors will appear!

Edit: I see Ganz does not return missing items, as they claim they are either sold or given away. Guess I have to cut my losses.

Well, at least I can warn others for this.

Last edited by Nakisha; 10-15-2009 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: Adding new facts
Old 10-16-2009, 02:31 PM   #7
Gifted

Please help; can someone tell me wether or not this should be in Glitch reports as well?

I want everyone to know it... to prevent people from loosing their items like I have.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:35 PM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
Please help; can someone tell me wether or not this should be in Glitch reports as well?

I want everyone to know it... to prevent people from loosing their items like I have.
Have you checked your dock for the item? Typically when you add a room and an item is in the space of a doorway, it gets dropped into your dock. That's what has happened on my account.
FIA is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 02:42 PM   #9
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Have you checked your dock for the item? Typically when you add a room and an item is in the space of a doorway, it gets dropped into your dock. That's what has happened on my account.
Yes I did... no gate.
Mine is really lost. I even checked my whole house to see if I was wrong, or mistaking... but it's really gone.

I can move through the door and I can click on the place where it used to be, but nothing works.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:57 PM   #10
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Nakisha your item is not lost, it is caught in that space between rooms. Ganz has a 800 number to call. I had a tractor caught there and also two whole rows of my house went missing but they were so helpful and got them back for me. Here is the number to call 1-800-724-5902, when they begin to speak, press O you will get the operator. Ask to speak to someone who can help you with your Webkin account. They will transfer you to a Webkinz help person. I have had great success and hope you do also.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Closed