Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 06:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cindyf is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Items getting stuck in room

Does anybody else have trouble with items getting stuck in their rooms. I have had 3 items stuck for almost a week now. I sent in the I've got an item stuck and webkinz got back to me quickly with their form email reply. Then, they sent email saying there was a problem with my account and I needed to send them more info (date of birth, secret code, phone # etc). Then just today, they emailed me again requesting more info (upc code, type of pet and a serial #). Anyone else have this happen to them.
Maybe it is mac thing (i do not have a pc) but it is annoying and it seems by their last email, that they think I've done something improper. My daughter has also had the problem and hers was fixed either right away or within a week. :husky:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 07:47 PM   #2
Mamajedia24

mamajedi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Items getting stuck in room

I have an item stuck right now also (blender in my kitchen, rather inconvenient since I need to use it) I sent the stuck object message and also got back the same form you mentioned where they need my account information. I sent this to them yesterday, but my blender is still stuck and unusable. I have had stuck objects before that I have reported but they never requested this information before and the object was usually unstuck by the next day. I thought information request was a new standard procedure as there have been a lot of changes on Webkinz since the last time I had a stuck object (several months ago)
mamajedi is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #3
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

i have always had problems with stuck items
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 07:53 PM   #4
ricomom
Gift Guru

mom&corey is just really nicemom&corey is just really nice

If your item is stuck on a table/counter/pedestal - you can fix it yourself (takes about 1 minute)

Remove the item UNDER the stuck item to your dock
then leave the room
return to the room and place the table/pedestal/counter back where it was (now on top of the stuck item)
leave the room again
when you return to the room, your item should be fixed.

I would definitely recommend moving it to another location once you get it unstuck. For some reason, the same items will get stuck over and over if you leave them in the same place.
mom&corey is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 08:00 PM   #5
Mamajedia24

mamajedi is on a distinguished road

THANKS!!!! It WORKED!!! I had removed the object beneath it, but it never occurred to me to put it back. Now to blend a lot of things in my dock and feed my hungry pet!
mamajedi is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 08:01 PM   #6
vkw

vkw is an unknown quantity at this point

My cash cow trophy is stuck on the floor. It was in midair. The pedestal was stuck but I was able to move it to another room. This has been going on for about a week. How do I report to webkinz?
vkw is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 08:09 PM   #7
ricomom
Gift Guru

mom&corey is just really nicemom&corey is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by vkw
My cash cow trophy is stuck on the floor. It was in midair. The pedestal was stuck but I was able to move it to another room. This has been going on for about a week. How do I report to webkinz?
put the pedestal back under the cash cow trophy then leave the room
when you go back to the room, the cash cow trophy should be on top of the pedestal and you can move it.

---------- mom&corey added 3 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mamajedi
THANKS!!!! It WORKED!!! I had removed the object beneath it, but it never occurred to me to put it back. Now to blend a lot of things in my dock and feed my hungry pet!
Now you know how to fix stuck items!

Glad I could help. I have to fix items at least a couple of time a week. I use lots of plants and some of them get stuck - no matter where I put them. I just never put them on the floor because I don't know how to fix that. LOL

Last edited by mom&corey; 07-22-2008 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mom&corey is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 08:20 PM   #8
shadow hegdehog is a

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mom&corey
If your item is stuck on a table/counter/pedestal - you can fix it yourself (takes about 1 minute)

Remove the item UNDER the stuck item to your dock
then leave the room
return to the room and place the table/pedestal/counter back where it was (now on top of the stuck item)
leave the room again
when you return to the room, your item should be fixed.

I would definitely recommend moving it to another location once you get it unstuck. For some reason, the same items will get stuck over and over if you leave them in the same place.
wow good advice i never knew that! really good to know!
Devonshire is offline Male
Old 07-22-2008, 08:26 PM   #9
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

On the Webkinz page (before sign on page) you'll find customer service as one of the opitons. If you go to customer service there's an entry that specifically addresses "stuck" items. When you clikck on it it asks for your user name, pass word, item stuck and room it's located in.
I had let a lot of "stuck" items build up and recently send Ganz a list of close to 30 of them. They had them all taken care of in 48 hours. Now, what I do is when I find something stuck (I shrink the page I'm on (revealing the main page) and fill out the form immediately.

I love the suggestions for unsticking things yourself and I'll certainly be trying those also.

Good Luck,
Sherry

---------- sherrylaine added 4 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, after rereading your message I see your problem is not what I answered. Like I said I've had them fix many things but I've never gotten the requests you have.

Last edited by sherrylaine; 07-22-2008 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sherrylaine is offline Female
Old 07-22-2008, 08:40 PM   #10
Coolio! Im a awesome
Gifted

monkeyman78 is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for this information!

I've had my Year 3 Webkinz Trophy Stuck in a room for a long time.

I just sent the request and sure do hope it will work.

Wait.
Will they send me another email other than the auto reponse one?

Add on WW

monkeyman7878
Closed