Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2010, 12:07 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Items and Food Won't Leave Dock

Is anyone else having a problem in the trading room or chef room. I was unable to move any items from my dock to trading table so obviously couldn't finish the trade. Then I went over to the Chef's room to try out the Super Stove. I again was unable to put food items on any of the stove's here. Yesterday I went into the park and decided to have a little BBQ while I waited for snow and guess what? I couldn't drag any food on the park grills either. What a drag! At least the stoves in my rooms work, but i sure would like to use the Super Stove to try to figure out some of the recipes. Hopefully, I will be able to put my chef hat on and try again soon.
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2010, 12:12 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Items and Food Won't Leave Dock

If this was after 12:00 then I think we will all be having problems tomorrow. I noticed on my Asian account that the newspaper page would not fully load and also that I could not get to my dailies from the front page. I was hoping it would not happen on the American account but it looks like it is. Same thing is happening. Something is gonna be out of whack today. Guess I'll sleep late for a change
Joani is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 01:24 AM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
If this was after 12:00 then I think we will all be having problems tomorrow. I noticed on my Asian account that the newspaper page would not fully load and also that I could not get to my dailies from the front page. I was hoping it would not happen on the American account but it looks like it is. Same thing is happening. Something is gonna be out of whack today. Guess I'll sleep late for a change
I am having that same thing happen. Wonder what else will be out of whack?
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 03:00 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

I've been having that problem in the trading room for a few weeks. I've found if you first drag the item all the way to the right and then up it "unsticks" most items (most, not all).
Old 01-30-2010, 03:12 AM   #5
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
I think I know what you are talking about Instead of the Kinzville news page you have a Blue screen right? As long as you dock is showing at the bottom you just have yo hit your"Things to do and then go to either Newspaper or directly to Today's Activities. For some reason the layering isn't working. I occasionally get problems on wishwell2, and Kinz post, and the quick draws. I go some where else then back into what ever I wanted to do. Hopefully they'll get it fixed.
Puppet is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #6
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by iluvlabs
I've been having that problem in the trading room for a few weeks. I've found if you first drag the item all the way to the right and then up it "unsticks" most items (most, not all).
I had the same problem, and that is how I fixed it. I had to drag my stuff to the right and go around the chat toolbar thingie in the lefthand side of the screen before I could get items out of my dock.
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 11:59 AM   #7

frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!

That has been happening to me, too. I would reccomend taking iluvlab's advice, it seems to be the only tihng that can help this problem right now.
frog009 is offline Female
Closed