Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 07:11 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
cheryljean will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Items in dock

I hope someone can help me. My granddaughter wants to clean up her house. She has about 60 rooms and loads and loads of fridges stuffed with special and not so special foods and more storage for clothing than I can even believe.

She would like to unload the rooms and redecorate and get rid of stuff she really doesn't need to hang on too. Truth is she doesn't really know what she has so she wants to put it in her dock before she gets rid of anything and see what duplicates she has.

My question is how many items can she put in her dock? Before she sells stuff back to the W shop she wants to make sure she still has one or two.

She doesn't go to the trading rooms since she encountered nasty people when she didn't answer right away since she is after all a child and takes a while to type.

She just thinks it is time to clean house before buying more storage.

Thank you very much for your help
cheryljean is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by NR1991
Hi Cheryljean! I have over 1000 items in my dock and do not have any problems. My dd has much more than that and her account is fine (although if we forget to load her dock before she visits Polly Jean Collie, it takes a long time to load). I know that Ganz does not recommend this many items in the dock so it is best to follow there guidelines if possible. However, for alittle bit of redecorating, I think you should be fine. Tell your gdd she is not the only one that has problems in the trading room. Dragonbird's idea of a copy and paste is a good one...even for me!! Hope you gdd enjoys redecorating!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2010, 07:15 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Items in dock

View Post Originally Posted by cheryljean
I hope someone can help me. My granddaughter wants to clean up her house. She has about 60 rooms and loads and loads of fridges stuffed with special and not so special foods and more storage for clothing than I can even believe.

She would like to unload the rooms and redecorate and get rid of stuff she really doesn't need to hang on too. Truth is she doesn't really know what she has so she wants to put it in her dock before she gets rid of anything and see what duplicates she has.

My question is how many items can she put in her dock? Before she sells stuff back to the W shop she wants to make sure she still has one or two.

She doesn't go to the trading rooms since she encountered nasty people when she didn't answer right away since she is after all a child and takes a while to type.

She just thinks it is time to clean house before buying more storage.

Thank you very much for your help
Awww, I feel for your GDD (granddaughter)...My ds (darling son) has the same problem in the trading room, people are nasty if you don't answer right away, and he's a hunt and clicker...

Regarding items in the dock, I do believe that Ganz has said we should not have more than 100 items in our docks...I've heard people say that they have upwards of 1,000 items with no problems...I used to keep only 200 with no problems, but then I got lazy with gardening (some times I don't sell it all back) and I can get more than 600 and I haven't, as of yet, had any issues...

Good luck! And tell GDD that she's not the only one with that problem...what DS does, is he has a favorite saying copied, so he can paste it quickly, "I type slow, my computer slow, I'm sorry" Sometimes that helps and he'll come across patient folks, other times they just x off of him...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 07:41 AM   #3
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Hi Cheryljean! I have over 1000 items in my dock and do not have any problems. My dd has much more than that and her account is fine (although if we forget to load her dock before she visits Polly Jean Collie, it takes a long time to load). I know that Ganz does not recommend this many items in the dock so it is best to follow there guidelines if possible. However, for alittle bit of redecorating, I think you should be fine. Tell your gdd she is not the only one that has problems in the trading room. Dragonbird's idea of a copy and paste is a good one...even for me!! Hope you gdd enjoys redecorating!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 08:40 AM   #4
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Well, the more items in your dock, the longer it takes to load...
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 09:47 AM   #5

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

It can take longer to load, but I have heard of people having close to 2,000 items in the dock and no problem.

I had started to get ready to trade and then decided against it. Just not worth the hassle. It's a shame too cause it could be a fun thing. Alas, such is life.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:22 AM   #6
cheryljean will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the answers. We looked over her account last night and she already has over 400 things in her dock so I guess she shouldn't unload all those rooms at once. I guess she needs to use up some of those free spins and coupons, etc she has stockpiled. Thanks so much. You have all helped us a lot when we needed guidance.
cheryljean is offline Female
Closed