Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2008, 08:17 PM   #1
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Items "disappearing" from rooms (can't see them)

I have been having a problem since yesterday. I was wondering if it is due to busy time around the holidays, or because I need to make another account.
Yesterday my Webkinz total went up to 32 and now I have 37. I have them all on one account. I didn't think that would be a problem until I got 50-75 pets.
When I put new items in a large room and go back to the room later, only the new items show. The old items can't be seen. If I remove the new item and leave the room, then come back all the items are still there.
Is there a limit to the rare, CSO, or exclusive items allowed in one room before you have loading issues with the room?
Has anyone else had this problem lately?
I got an Egyptian item from a pet adoption. Now the other Egypitian items in the room don't show.
Do I have too many rare rooms in one account?
This is the second night I have had this problem.
When I first signed on today, I put an item in a room that had made everything disappear yesterday & it didn't make them disappear. I wonder if they are just really busy at night & this is just another bug.
Any tips would be appreciated.
nonna72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2008, 08:31 PM   #2
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Items "disappearing" from rooms (can't see them)

It has happened to me before- usually after logging out and back in the items reappear- sometimes it may take a couple of time until it shows back up- I have over 90 pets on an account so I do not think it is the number of pets you have-
elefancy is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 08:37 PM   #3

porschegl will become famous soon enough

Yes I think the disappearing item problem does not have anything to do with the number of pets as I have 115 pets. Although the tech support have told me I should not put too many more pets on this account. So I am starting a second account I don't want to start any problems. If I have something stuck or disappear I usually log out and then log back in and it usually shows up just fine. Congratulations on the new adoptions! Porch...
Old 12-26-2008, 09:03 PM   #4

kelren has a spectacular aura about

They have NOTHING to do with the Number of Pets

Never happened to me before
Old 12-26-2008, 11:21 PM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This has happened to me a few times. I've put something in a room and then gone back to it and found everything else gone. I think it happens more when the system is busy. It's not the number of pets and it's not always the number of things in the room, but when it's my storeroom it's a bit scary. I just log out and back in and the things are where they are supposed to be.

When this is happening sometimes I also see a phantom pet in a room. No matter what room I go to, there is that pet in the same position as it is in its bed.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 11:25 PM   #6
luv14webkinz

sorry, idk, but there are reports of a "christmas rush" because so many people want to adopt their new webkinz and play with them
Old 12-26-2008, 11:51 PM   #7
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

It doesn't matter with the numbers of rares or exclusives on your account. I have rooms filled with rares and exclusives and it doesn't affect me..
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 12-27-2008, 09:47 AM   #8
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have seen the phantom pets too who are sleeping in a room with no bed. That is weird.
Thanks everyone for the help.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 10:38 AM   #9
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Check and see how many items you have in your dock, clean your cache, especially cookies! Then log out and back in. If you have over 100 items in your dock you could have problems with your account. A tech from Ganz told me that and about the cookies. I hope this helps you!

---------- d8471 added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

The phantom pets are a glitch that has been around for a long time!

Last edited by d8471; 12-27-2008 at 10:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
d8471 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 01:21 PM   #10
montanarose9

I could be a nasty glitch. It hasn't happened to me...yet. I hope they fix the glitch soon! Sorry I haven't been much help.
Ghost pets? OMG That is so cool!
Closed