Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2007, 08:05 AM   #1
just ask ( :
Gift Guru

twinzluvwebkinz2 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Items disappearing in dock...

I'm starting to worry about placing items in my dock because they are disappearing. At first I thought I must have messed up but now I know somethings going wrong. I lost a hammock, some fresh grown strawberries, home grown tomatoes and gosh knows what else.
Would you contact someone at Webkinz and if so how do you contact them?
Thanks for any input.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2007, 08:07 AM   #2
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Default Re: Items disappearing in dock...

You should definitely contact Ganz. I know their e-mail address is support@webkinz.com but that isn't usually very helpful since they would send an automated message. Maybe someone will tell you their phone number. I hope everything turns out okay!
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2007, 08:24 AM   #3
Gifted

zach48185 will become famous soon enough

First off im sorry to hear of this Im hoping no one knows your password but I would deff contact webkinz about this, second I just love your portraits of your lovely sasha how cute is she `
Old 08-22-2007, 08:47 AM   #4
Webkinz :)
batkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

u should try contacting Ganz at support@webkinz.com. Maybe someone knows your password so i would change that right away so other items are not taken. hope u get ur stuff bac : (
Old 08-22-2007, 06:53 PM   #5
just ask ( :
Gift Guru

twinzluvwebkinz2 will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone! I will email them and see what they have to say. No one knows my password and I made it pretty hard so I can't imagine someone figuring it out...it seems to be a glitch of some sort because what happens is I get knocked out and when I come back my items are gone. I'll let you know what they say.
Thanks Zach48185, I'm quite attached to her as you can tell. ( :
Old 08-23-2007, 10:02 AM   #6
jes
Gifted
jes is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by twinzluvwebkinz2
I'm starting to worry about placing items in my dock because they are disappearing. At first I thought I must have messed up but now I know somethings going wrong. I lost a hammock, some fresh grown strawberries, home grown tomatoes and gosh knows what else.
Would you contact someone at Webkinz and if so how do you contact them?
Thanks for any input.
The same thing happened to me. UGH! I had just traded with a friend I know. Opened the package. Clicked the item and it looked like it was moving from my dock to my room and poof. GONE. It was the exclusive dragster.

I have not reached the level to trade here yet and may not have the chance to get another dragster. You are not the only one. The response I am expecting from Ganz is my account has been compromised in some way. It is not possible there was not any time for this to happen on this item. I had it for less than a few minutes.

Jes
Old 08-23-2007, 10:03 AM   #7
Banned
Mango is on a distinguished road

i talked to an actual worker the other day!@!!!!!!!! the number was 1866 WEBKINZ it takes forever but someone eventually picks up
Old 08-23-2007, 10:20 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I try to keep as much stuff as I can out of my dock, except for food, and of course, flooring, wallpaper, and coins have to stay in your dock.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:24 AM   #9
Gifted

goyoga will become famous soon enough

I try to keep my dock as clear as possible, too. I heard someone on WI say that if your dock is too full; it causes glitches in your rooms. I'm not taking any chances.
goyoga is offline Female
Old 08-23-2007, 02:47 PM   #10
Webkinz :)
webkinz4u is an unknown quantity at this point

That once happened to me. all i had to do is logout
Closed