Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #1
PrincesssCrystal
Webkinz :)

PrincesssCrysta is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Items disappearing!!!

Items in my account disappeared, including my Wacky Zingoz balloon, rainbow hot air balloon (probably not the official name), and my Christmas nightgown. Balloons disappeared after I used them and left them in a different room than usual. I searched every room and my stuff.
PrincesssCrysta is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2011, 03:18 PM   #2

pinkpie26 is a name known to allpinkpie26 is a name known to allpinkpie26 is a name known to all

Default Re: Items disappearing!!!

I would contact Ganz about this. I'm sorry about your items.
pinkpie26 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I would change your password right away. Someone might be logging in and stealing your stuff.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 07-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #4

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Call GANZ, change your password, and log in a few times to see if the items are there and it was just a glitch or the items are actually gone. Hope you get your items back .
Koodo is offline Female
Old 07-03-2011, 07:24 PM   #5

Priceless has disabled reputation

Contact Ganz and send them a "Missing Item" report.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #6
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

You can also try filling out the "I have something stuck" form and list the items. They could be hidden somewhere you can't see them. Good luck!

Click here

(You can fill out the section for an Item.)
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 06:43 AM   #7
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

I'm sorry that you've lost your stuff. I would definitely contact Ganz about this.... Here is the link on how to contact Ganz:

Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 07:08 AM   #8

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

The day they were giving out the water sprinklers when you logged in, 9 of our accounts got theirs, one did not. Knowing my girl would really love to have that on her account, I called Ganz. I was told that since they "knew there was a glitch" she could add one to my dock.

While I had her on the phone, I told her about another account - I'd been rearranging things and was moving the rare Golf Cart and it just up and disappeared. It had not reappeared, no matter how many times I logged back in and checked for it. So I wanted her to put it back in the dock so that account would have their rare item.

The girl on the phone told me she would check the account and if she could find the golf cart, she would move it into the dock but if it had indeed disappeared from the account, that account was "just out". She was not allowed to replace missing items!

I did not think that was fair to all the kids that lost items due to Ganz' problems.
She did find it. Apparently it was in the room, just not showing up for me when I'd log in! So she moved it to the dock and it's been back since.

So here's hoping your items are actually there, just not showing to you so you can end up getting them back.

Good luck !!!

Jae's Momma is offline Female
Old 07-05-2011, 07:29 AM   #9
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Yes, sometimes things dissapear, like mine. My Zacky's Quest Trophy and Paw Print Fire Place dissapered when I put it in my room. I just had to go to a different room and go back to that room and it was back in its place, but looks like the problem that you have is a lot worse. Yes you should contact Ganz and change your password, someone could be going onto your account, adding themselves to your accounts friends list and sending the items to their account without you knowing it. Have you told your password to anyone? If not, this is very strange and/or there is a possability that someone has hacked your account. Good luck finding what happened to your items, hope Ganz can help you.

Love,
*~**Coolgirl27965**~*
Old 07-05-2011, 07:56 AM   #10
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

*gasp* 3 items??? It sounds like *gasp* SOMEONE IS HACKING YOUR ACCOUNT!!!
kittycaty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
2 birds perched here, a bird perched here!, balloon, disappear, soa, wacky