Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 11:41 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Item stuck in room and table can't be traded

Anyone else experience this?

Somehow when I was rearranging one of my rooms, the lava lamp I had on my table next to my bed got shifted. I used the edit to try to send it to my dock but my table was removed instead. My lava lamp just stayed in the same spot (in the air). It eventually shifted down and looks like it's on the ground only I can put things on it, go through it and stand on it. It can't be edited at all. I've logged out and in, traded pets, traded rooms, you name it. Then last night I was going to trade the table I had it on but when I went to put it on the trading table it said "sorry, that item can't be traded". I was able to put it back in my room though.

Now today my son experienced the same problem with his disco ball and gem table. The disco ball was half off his table, did the same thing I did and the table was removed instead of the ball. Now his table can't be traded.

The table and the lava lamp in the picture are in the same squares btw
Attached Images
File Type: jpgitem glitches.jpg (12.9 KB, 10 views)
kinz4mykidz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Item stuck in room and table can't be traded

I have had that happen to me before, only I put a cookbook on a countertop in my kitchen. I managed to remove the countertop, because the book was floating in the middle of the countertop - like, it kind of stuck out the side funny (I should have taken a picture), but then the book is now glued to the floor. I couldn't sell the counter back to the Wshop, so I just put it back on top of the book and forgot about it I am clearly a good troubleshooter.

Let me know if you can get it fixed - I would love to know how so that I could actually read the recipes in my book again! (Mine happened a few months ago though, so maybe this is some sort of different glitch?)
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 11:49 AM   #3
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Check out this guide:::

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. How to unstick a stuck item on a table: A guide w/ picts

And, if that doesn't work...Call 1866WEBKINZ M-F 9 to 5 EST

Or you can go through the customer service at webkinz.com and complete the form.

Webkinz® - I Have Something Stuck!
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 11:51 AM   #4
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Thanks Exoteric - I tried to give you rep points but it said I had to spread it around This helps a lot!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 01:54 PM   #5
Alyssa and her

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

This is happening to my dog lamp, you should probably contact Ganz's technical wizards. They have helped people unstick items from rooms and put them in their docks for a while.
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 02:33 PM   #6
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

I have experienced this as well- with trophies- it seems there is a glitch where once the items fall off the table they remain floating in the air and the system still reads that it is sitting on the table- I have just put whatever it was originally sitting on back in the room and eventually it unsticks itself-- of course once it does unstick I change the location to avoid it happening again--hope you get it unstuck
elefancy is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 09:23 AM   #7

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys. I went to the guide and was going to go through the steps but when I got to my room it had fixed itself somehow. I may have done what was here without knowing it. lol I tried so much stuff it's possible. At least I know where to look now. Thanks again!
kinz4mykidz is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 10:00 AM   #8
I wish i was a

bagellover131 is on a distinguished road

This also happened to me! it was stuck for the longest time, but than i contacted ganz on webkinz. i went to help and contacted them saying that i have a stuck item, d the next day they emailed me saying that it was resolved! and it was in my dock! yay!
bagellover131 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 11:37 AM   #9
Yeah, I have a
4everisnever has a spectacular aura about4everisnever has a spectacular aura about

Yes this glitch can be very annoying but it will either unglitch itself or you can follow the thread link that exoteric has already posted. My Atv is stuck in a bush at this moment haha. This happens to me alot. :]

haha
hope i helped :]
4everisnever is offline Female
Closed