Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2007, 11:38 PM   #1
emily7921

Default Unanswered: Item stuck! Please help!

My Purple Lava + Chinese Checkers Side Table are stuck! Here's what happened:
The Purple Lava Lamp was on the Side Table, then the Lava got stuck on the side of the room. So I tried moving the table. And now, I come in, and the Lava is floating as if it were on the Side Table, and the Side Table is in the place where I moved it, BUT IT WON'T LET ME MOVE IT. It won't let me even click on it to edit it. I can't edit the Lava either!

What do I do? Please HELP!

Update: I have filled out the official 'I have something stuck' form on Webkinz.com -- Here was the email they responded with when I sent the form in::
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

This is an automatic response to let you know that Webkinz World has received your information.

A Customer Support representative will respond to your email request within 3 to 5 business days.

Webkinz World Update: For more information about Webkinz World and the Clubhouse, please visit the Parent's Area on the Webkinz World homepage at www.webkinz.com.
-----------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I have yet again received another reply from the Ganz Support Email::
Hello,

Thank you for your question. You have discovered a problem with your account.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have forwarded your information to our technical wizards and they are in the process of fixing the problem.

Please check your account periodically to see if the issue has been resolved. If your issue is not resolved within two business days of receiving this email, please REPLY to this email with your full account information to let us know that you are still experiencing the problem.

Please include the following information in your reply so that we may help you better:

Username:
Secret Code:
Date of Birth:

Contact Name:
Contact Phone:

Location of the Problem:
Problem/Error Description:

Webkinz World is "as is" or 'as available'. There are no warranties/guarantees either expressed or implied. Please refer to the User Agreement for full details.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support

Last edited by emily7921; 10-11-2007 at 10:07 PM.. Reason: Update
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2007, 11:42 PM   #2
Gift Guru

sunflowermom has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Item stuck! Please help!

This has happened to me and my kids before. Sometimes logging all the way out of ww works and othertimes we just had to wait overnight and all the furniture resets itself. I don't think you have anything to worry about in the log run
Old 10-06-2007, 11:44 PM   #3
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

ohhh gosh emily~ that precious purple lava!!!! you know ww has been particularly wacky the past few days..maybe you should give it a break and check back on it in the am..Im sure youve tried the logoff/login trick and other doodads..Im sure it will eventually correct itself dont worry!

lol..good advice sunflowermom, we were definitely on the same page

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 10-06-2007 at 11:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-06-2007, 11:45 PM   #4
emily7921

Here is the Customer Support page for 'i have something stuck'..http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/ss.php
should i wait till the morning to fill it out?

Plus they are asking for my password.. Not safe, but I trust that since it's on the main site..
Old 10-06-2007, 11:46 PM   #5
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

yes..wait it out
Old 10-06-2007, 11:46 PM   #6
emily7921

Is Purple Lava Lamp the official name??

View Post Originally Posted by mom2hnemi
yes..wait it out
OK, I'll try to be as patient as possible.

Last edited by emily7921; 10-06-2007 at 11:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-06-2007, 11:49 PM   #7
Gift Guru

I know its hard..by golly its the purple lava we are talking about here..lol that is precious cargo you have I hope it does correct itself..Im sure it will!! think positive

hmm official name..Im not sure..seem like it was also referred to as mauna loa lamp or something another..

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 10-06-2007 at 11:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-06-2007, 11:53 PM   #8
emily7921

View Post Originally Posted by mom2hnemi
I know its hard..by golly its the purple lava we are talking about here..lol that is precious cargo you have I hope it does correct itself..Im sure it will!! think positive

hmm official name..Im not sure..seem like it was also referred to as mauna loa lamp or something another..
Right now, I am trying to tell myself 'Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out'.....

I looked it up, I think it is called Violet Volcano Lamp. The Red an Blue one used the terms 'Muano Loa', but I don't think the Violet Volcano did.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:53 PM   #9
Meadowlark

View Post Originally Posted by emily7921
Here is the Customer Support page for 'i have something stuck'..http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/ss.php
should i wait till the morning to fill it out?

Plus they are asking for my password.. Not safe, but I trust that since it's on the main site..
I used that form once after having a doll house float next to the table it was supposed to be on and not being able to move either one of them for about a week. When I submitted the form both items were in my dock the next morning. I agree that you should wait until the morning, but if it's not fixed soon I'd use the form to ask to have it fixed. Good luck!
Old 10-06-2007, 11:54 PM   #10
Gift Guru

looked around..official name..also goes by:
"violet moana loa lava lamp"

well keep us updated..fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Last edited by mom2hnemi; 10-06-2007 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed