Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
Gifted

iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible
iLuvWolves challenges the impossibleiLuvWolves challenges the impossible

Question Unanswered: Is this item going to be retired or something?

Anybody know why the Tangerine Dresser is ALWAYS on sale!!?? I wonder if its a glitch, or maybe Webkinz wants us to see something. Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 10:56 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Is this item going to be retired or something?

I was wondering the same thing, I buy one every few weeks, I have a roomful now...
CJMM is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 11:19 AM   #3

Polarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of lightPolarbears11122 is a glorious beacon of light

I was wondering the same thing. I think maybe they are going to retire it and they want people to get as many as they can so they become rare. I suggest we all stock up on them LOL!
Polarbears11122 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 11:52 AM   #4
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

I think that it is more that it is not part of any theme. The Blue&White Striped, Cream, and Tangerine items are on sale quite often because they blend in with other room, and aren't a theme themselves.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 11:55 AM   #5
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Hmm good eye, maybe it is going to retire. Why else would they Always put it on sale?
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #6
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Most likely, it's on sale so that people can either get cheap furniture that works in any room, or it's on sale because not many people use the furniture that doesn't make up a room theme noted in the section of the Wshop called Room Themes, and Ganz wants people to know it's there (though the Tangerine furniture does make up a room theme).
Old 04-10-2010, 12:16 PM   #7
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I never really thought about that. Maybe it will retire. Or perhaps it's a glitch....
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 12:20 PM   #8
uvs her family!

MomOfDancers will become famous soon enough

Me and my girls have also been noticing this. Odd, they never put anything on sale that often! Good question.
MomOfDancers is offline Female
Closed