Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
Tot
Webkinz :)

Tot will become famous soon enough

Angry Answered: Item dissapeared

So I have the mad science wig and the alvin glasses on my blossom bird and I was in trading this morning they were both still on went to my aunts house went to trading they were gone. I checked everywhere still knowing I didn't move them, Just checking. I logged out logged back in refreshed and deleted cookies EVERYTHING both are still gone. Any ideas of what I should do?
Thanks,
Taylor
Tot is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Meow Face
Does anyone have your account info? Change your password right away and contact Ganz. If you were hacked they may be able to fix it. If it is a glitch they should be able to restore your items.
Here is the number:
Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Item dissapeared

Does anyone have your account info? Change your password right away and contact Ganz. If you were hacked they may be able to fix it. If it is a glitch they should be able to restore your items.
Here is the number:
Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 04:32 PM   #3
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

I am terribly sorry this is happening. Is it possible that when your pet is walking, his clothes are disappearing, and just not coming back on? This is a glitch that happens sometimes. And is it possible that you accidentally left them somewhere and forgot?

If not, most certainly do as Meow Face said, call or contact ganz, and change your password immediately!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 05:16 PM   #4
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

Hmm, maybe, when you dressed it, you clicked Casual, Sporty, etc., instead of the one that the Alvin Glasses and the Mad Scientist one were on. I would check all of the categories. Maybe they just disappeared because of a glitch. That's happend to me before. They reappeared after a while. And was any Kinz Cash gone, too?? If it was, then someone probably hacked your account. Change you password right away, and contact Webkinz Customer Support. They might be able to give you new items.
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
Tot

Tot will become famous soon enough

Thank you all! I will change my password and check catagories and then call.
Thanks again
Tot is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 01:52 AM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I just recently read a post about how to tell if an item was still on your account. It was through My Page, where you can show off your collections. You would have to chose the correct category - not sure since I can't check right now, but perhaps clothing, then it shows everything in that category that you have on your account. Then you'd check if the items are still in that listing. I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well. I'll see if I can find that post.

I found it; it's fluffrnuttr's post that you want to read: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...27/index2.html

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 06-11-2009 at 01:59 AM.. Reason: Found the post I was looking for
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 08:14 AM   #7
ebkinzgrl55

webkinzgrl55 will become famous soon enough

I'm so sorry that happened! Just don't be scared or worried or anything because Ganz will fix it. this has happened to be before, and they were very prompt about it. And that idea about checking all of your clothing categories is a great idea.
webkinzgrl55 is offline Female
Closed