Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
furface132 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Issues in WW

Hi, My name is Rita. I love Webkinz World & all my webkinz. I have 2 accounts in WW right now. I am having issues with my first account. On the weekends it's the worst. Weekly, I cannot bring up the Things To Do" tab & weekends I cannot even log into my first account. It has really been frustrating. I have contacted WW about this issue periodically for the last 2 months. They keep telling me that they are having issues with one server & I happen to be in that category. It still has not been fixed.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,
Rita
furface132 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2009, 02:12 PM   #2
montanarose9

Default Re: Issues in WW

No, I'm not. I don't know why.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:14 PM   #3
PoshIsBack

I used to play everday, but now im just as frustrated! For a month now WW has froze up so much it's impossible to do anything signifficant!

I feel ur pain...

~Posh
Old 01-31-2009, 05:53 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

heybabygirl is just really niceheybabygirl is just really nice

I am very sorry but this never happened to me! I hope Ganz fixes this for you!
heybabygirl is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 01:25 AM   #5
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

I haven't had the issue at all... have you tried clearing your cookies and internet temp. files? I find that restarting my computer sometimes helps.

Welcome to WI. This is a great place to learn new things and meet new people. A few things that I wish I had known when I first started...

1) To check any threads you've posted on, click on the "subscribed threads" link in the USER area. (Under the "Welcome" ) If new posts have been added they are BOLD
2) I love the "new posts" link in the same area. I like to read all kinds of stuff and see all the most current stuff happening in WI.
3) After you have 10 posts your status will eventually upgrade from lil Kinz to Webkinz. You will then get to send PMs which are like email messages between members.
4) If you want info on how to eventually get to be a gift trainee just click the link in my siggy.
5) If you want to know what a good, informative post is click the link in my siggy that says good posts. These are the type of posts that help with your gift trainee application.
6) If you're cruising through forums and don't want to read the whole thread just click on the [+] sign before the thread title to just read the first post. This is a major time saver!
7) Do you have collie, donut or jellybeans seeds…. If you have any troubles click on the link in my siggy to help you get them growing properly
8 ) The boxes under your name are called REP boxes… if you want to learn more about REP there is another link in my siggy that explains what they’re all about.
9) Are you a parent/auntie/grandma addicted to Webkinz… check out the thread in my siggy for some fun

Hope you love WI as much as I do!!
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 01:03 PM   #6
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by furface132
Hi, My name is Rita. I love Webkinz World & all my webkinz. I have 2 accounts in WW right now. I am having issues with my first account. On the weekends it's the worst. Weekly, I cannot bring up the Things To Do" tab & weekends I cannot even log into my first account. It has really been frustrating. I have contacted WW about this issue periodically for the last 2 months. They keep telling me that they are having issues with one server & I happen to be in that category. It still has not been fixed.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks,
Rita

Sorry to hear you are having issues
Welcome Rita to WI
I hope the issues get fixed soon
yes it can be very frustrating but I am sure that Ganz is working on them as fast as they can
maybe try calling them again
I have called many times for certain things and they do get fixed eventually
hope you have a great day

hugs

Angel

here is a good thread its all about Arte and his curio shop

LINK

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ers-t4041.html

angelofharlem is offline Female
Closed

Tags
trouble in ww