Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
!
Webkinz :)

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

Question Unanswered: Issue emailing Webkinz Support

My email got sent back to me after about three days ..anyone have this happen to them before?

I sent the email to support@webkinz.com, as I have done a handful of times before, all with reply.

This is what it claimed to be the cause of the error:
Mail server for "webkinz.com" unreachable for too long

weird, right?
meeshelyse is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2012, 02:56 AM   #2
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Default Re: Issue emailing Webkinz Support

I THINK it is customersupport@webkinz.com. Let me check.

Their response to my inquiries comes from sde@ganz.com. Try that too. Wait, I think it might be service@webkinz.com. Try all of them as CC:s.
AKD

Last edited by AnotherKinzDad; 02-23-2012 at 02:56 AM..
Old 02-23-2012, 08:49 AM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

According to the WIki, their email is:

webkinzsupport@ganz.com
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 08:55 AM   #4
RHRockclimber

RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!RHRockclimber is the bees knees!

yes that is weird... i have never heard of that e-mail adress so it might be an old one that they changed.... i send my emails to headoffice@ganz.com sadly they have not been very extreamly helpful when i had a problem on one of the challenges.... one of the people here on WI helped me... what i would do is post a fourm asking for help for whatever you need... i'm sure someone might know how to fix it... also Micky26 here on WI will be glad to help i'm sure she/he has helped me with many problems.... another problem MIGHT be is your internet went out mine does that alot and then it tells me that i couldn't send something or other but after 3 days?? i'm not sure.... i hope that i've helped..

Becca
RHRockclimber is offline Female
Old 02-23-2012, 02:43 PM   #5
!

meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by AnotherKinzDad
I THINK it is customersupport@webkinz.com. Let me check.

Their response to my inquiries comes from sde@ganz.com. Try that too. Wait, I think it might be service@webkinz.com. Try all of them as CC:s.
AKD
Checked my sent box, It seems I have sent an email at one point or another to each of those address's! Lol I resent my email to all of them, I guess I need to make a note of which one I actually get a reply from this time Thanks!

Well I got a reply from sde@ganz.com saying not to email that address!! Lol so I'll cross that one off.

View Post Originally Posted by RHRockclimber
yes that is weird... i have never heard of that e-mail adress so it might be an old one that they changed.... i send my emails to headoffice@ganz.com sadly they have not been very extreamly helpful when i had a problem on one of the challenges.... one of the people here on WI helped me... what i would do is post a fourm asking for help for whatever you need... i'm sure someone might know how to fix it... also Micky26 here on WI will be glad to help i'm sure she/he has helped me with many problems.... another problem MIGHT be is your internet went out mine does that alot and then it tells me that i couldn't send something or other but after 3 days?? i'm not sure.... i hope that i've helped..

Becca
Thanks for the reply, I don't think I've ever actually seen the email address you stated so I'll have to give that a try as well!

And although the forums are very helpful, I don't think the WI'ers could help me with this issue; I was just asking Ganz if they plan to fix the problem with the T-Shirt Designer Virtual Frames, since they're retiring the Designer! I know a couple other Insiders have broken frames as well, so I'll post an update if I do get a response!

Last edited by meeshelyse; 02-23-2012 at 03:26 PM.. Reason: update
Old 02-24-2012, 07:13 PM   #6
Carly886

FrozenCreek has a spectacular aura aboutFrozenCreek has a spectacular aura about

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
Telephoning would be your best bet because you get an immediate response.
Tell them you have an adult standing by monitoring the conversation if you're under 18.
FrozenCreek is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I sent an email to support@ganz.com about the candy boxes and did get a response.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 08:22 PM   #8
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm sorry to hear that! I believe you should try sending them a email with another browser and make sure you send it from this link: Contact Us It seems to have the best luck with getting good replies.

Good luck with that!

Have a nice day
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #9
!

View Post Originally Posted by fishypuffy123
I'm sorry to hear that! I believe you should try sending them a email with another browser and make sure you send it from this link: Contact Us It seems to have the best luck with getting good replies.

Good luck with that!

Have a nice day
Thanks for the link! Just resent my question to Ganz there, hopefully one way or another now I'll get an answer!!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I sent an email to support@ganz.com about the candy boxes and did get a response.
Sending a copy there now, thanks for the address!
Closed