Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 07:09 PM   #41
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Isn't a shark a fish???

View Post Originally Posted by Lily849
Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by Lily849

2. What they mean by "Friend of the Fish" is that when you read your pet's profile, it tells you who their best buddy is. (i.e. "My best buddy is a Basset Hound", which means you would recieve the "Dog's Best Friend" Badge.)

This is NOT true. To get a 'friend of' badge, you need to have that type of animal. If you did not get a 'Friend of' badge for your first type pf that specific pet, call Ganz 1-866-WEB-KINZ and speak to a representative. They will help you to clear up this issue.
*Dixiecup*

It is true.
If these do not apply to you & your account, then you should contact Ganz.

Hope this helps answer your question!!!

Not sure if this is the case since the account I'm speaking of, has a zebra whose best buddy is a whale. (couldn't find a pic of the whale. )

I checked other accounts in our family and we did not need the specific buddy pet, to get the badges. Our other accounts are pretty large, so there did tend to be the "type" of pet on each account.

For example, on one account a pet's best buddy is a striped cat, and while there is no striped cat there is a black and white cat on the account and the "Friend of Feline" badge had been awarded.

Since my zebra is best buddies with a whale, if your suggestion is correct, I should have gotten the badge for the shark. (Bones and cartilage aside )

To clear things up, a whale is not a fish, it is a mammal.
I appreciate the suggestions from everyone and will find out for sure what the policy is on the shark and other pets mentioned here. Hopefully they will have an answer and not say it must just be my account. Or worse, "Try rebooting and clearing your cache"
Thanks Lily. The woman at Ganz said it was not true though. She may have been mistaken. She said when you adopt a fish, bird, dog etc. you should get the corresponding badge.

We knew a fish was a mammal, we were talking about the shark because it did not give a "friend of fish badge". The whale, though not a fish, does give the badge.

The woman I spoke with thought it had something to do with the psi's. The shark psi (the throne) like the blue whale psi (the wardrobe) both go in underwater rooms, and regular rooms. So both are in the same category (underwater fish).

She also confirmed that it was a glitch they were aware of, for this and select other pets and they are working on fixing it. Hopefully it will be done soon.

Thanks again!
mulberry59 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #42
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Isn't a shark a fish???

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
Yay! Thank you so much for asking about the turkey. I will call them tomorrow. I only have 5 pets logged in so far (saving alot more for potm) and I had no idea I was supposed to get a tree top room. I got a regular room for him. I'll mention that I didn't get the badge. There were other problems I was having also and I sure do wish I had wrote those down. I could have handled them all at one time. I'll just hope I remember them by tomorrow. Thanks again! I can't wait to get my treetop room.
Glad I could help! She said the chicken, comes with an egg chair for indoor rooms only, and that may be why it doesn't come with a treetop room. But that was AFTER she suggested it was because chickens don't fly. LoL!

She also said the hammock that came with the turkey, should go in outdoor rooms as well as treetop. But she agreed that SINCE it goes in treetop rooms, you should have gotten the treetop room when you adopted it. I hope she wasn't just guessing.

She asked for my account to check it out and I told her I didn't actually have the turkey, but was asking for others.That's when she said to have them call and she would check into it.

I hope you get our treetop room! Good luck!
mulberry59 is offline Female
Closed